The Dark Knight Come one Come all: Join the "Clowns of the Joker"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did this months ago when I was bored once. lol :O :hoboj:

Has anyone here read the 4 issue Joker story called 'Going sane'? I just picked it up in a back issue store today, and plan on reading it in bed tonight.

It's written by J.M. DeMatteis, one of my favourite writers.

no i havent. what is about?

According to Wikipedia: In "Going Sane" (featured in Legends of the Dark Knight # 65-68), the Joker lures Batman into a trap that he believes kills his arch nemesis. Batman's apparent death snaps the Joker back to sanity and prompts him to undergo plastic surgery in order to look like a normal human being. The Joker attempts to lead a normal, honest life, donning the name Joseph Kerr (a pun on his criminal moniker) and engaging in a small romance with a neighbor. Normality does not last for the Joker, however, as he later discovers Batman to be alive, which drives him to insanity. The Joker then mutilates himself in order to restore his trademark white skin, green hair, and crimson lips, and resumes his quest to destroy Batman.

I've read the first issue, and it was really good.

According to Wikipedia: In "Going Sane" (featured in Legends of the Dark Knight # 65-68), the Joker lures Batman into a trap that he believes kills his arch nemesis. Batman's apparent death snaps the Joker back to sanity and prompts him to undergo plastic surgery in order to look like a normal human being. The Joker attempts to lead a normal, honest life, donning the name Joseph Kerr (a pun on his criminal moniker) and engaging in a small romance with a neighbor. Normality does not last for the Joker, however, as he later discovers Batman to be alive, which drives him to insanity. The Joker then mutilates himself in order to restore his trademark white skin, green hair, and crimson lips, and resumes his quest to destroy Batman.

I am going to have to pick these up. It sounds really good. :hoboj:

That sounds like a really good story.

that sounds awesome. ill have to buy it.

That's an amazing story. I'd love to get my hands on those issues and check them out.

no no no. i dont do alot of online shopping or buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"