Comic Quotes

"I love the taste of uranium in the morning." Superman Prime

newfrontierbatmanmr.jpg

Darwyn Cooke, man... Darwyn ****ing Cooke.

One of my favorite moments from Green Lantern Rebirth. When Ollie puts on Hal's ring when he's being attacked by Sinestro.

Ollie: AAARRRGGG!!!!

(Manifests an arrow with Hal's ring stabbing Sinestro)

Sinestro: Is that all you have Earth man? Is that all your pitiful will can muster?

(Kyle runs in and grabs and saves Ollie from an explosion)

Kyle: Move it Ollie!

Ollie: I owe you one.

Kyle: Consider us even.

Ollie: I don't know... if I could've used this thing again. Feels like I haven't slept in days, hard to think.. I'm.. Exhausted. Forcing your willpower into the ring, asking it to give your thoughts... Life.. Is that what it's like?

Kyle: Every time.

Ollie: Damn.

Such an awesome moment. First time I read it I was like YESSSS!!!! lol

"No! I'm tired of this. I'm tired of the disrespect Batman slings Hal's way. You've always had a thing against him, haven't you? And I finally see why. Hal is the one person in this world that didn't buy what you're selling. Hal was the man without fear. And what is "The Batman" when you're not afraid of him? Just a man."

John Stewart

"The only perfection is absolute nothingness. A universe void of... Of even a void. It is what the Anti-Monitor has promised me. It is all that I live for."

Hank Henshaw

"This universe was better when I was a kid. Way better. I'm from another universe, but I grew up learning all about life from this one. I learned what was good and what was bad. I learned what a hero was supposed to be. But when I sacrificed everything for the people I looked up to, I learned something else.... I learned it was all fiction."

Superman Prime

Terry: Hey, I put my life on the line all the time. One night isn't going to make any difference.

Bruce: One night always makes the difference.

- Batman Beyond

“Believe me when I say I wish that violence wasn’t necessary. But violence is the price we pay to accomplish a greater good. As heroes, we choose to protect that good with our lives.”–Superman
Deadpool-”Hey, did you ever hear of a game called Street Fighter?” Kitty Pryde-”As i..” Deadpool-”SHORYUKEN!!” (as he knocks her in the air)

"Maybe I dont have Bruce's all consuming passion for wiping out crime. But he ... and Dana ... and Grayson, and so many other people, have taught me other things, since I chose to put on this suit. They've taught me that, as long as there are people in need, and we have the capability to help them... Then that's what we do."

Those are great! And that Deadpool quote made me bust out laughing. C-c-c-COMBO BREAKER!! Lmao

Avengers, Defenders, Thunderbolts, I make ANY team better. - Hawkeye

From the Smallville finale

"Ya know I used to think it was our families that made us who we are. Then I hoped it was our friends. But if you look at history, great men and women have always been defined by their enemies." Lex Luthor

From the injustice comics #4
Dialog between batman and the joker after he drove superman over the edge.

Joker: Someone took it all away from you once to didn't they, Bats? And look what you became an all punching all kicking ball of angst. What will Superman become he's a god who has deluded himself into thinking hes a man. What will he turn into?

Batman:There are somethings even you can't corrupt, Joker.

Joker (after he hears superman enters through the wall): Ha! Oh, Batsy. You're so cute. You honestly think your friend will still be fun to play with?

Batman: He will grieve. But he will stay one of the best men I know.

Joker: No. I think it will be a whole lot funnier than that.
Superman proceeds to shove his hand through the Joker's chest.

Last edited:
“Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away… forever.”–The Joker

“I want you to remember, Clark… in all the years to come… in your most private moments… I want you to remember my hand at your throat… I want you to remember the one man who beat you…” – Batman

“You can’t foresee all the consequences of your actions — But that’s no excuse to do nothing.”-Hal Jordan

Joker tied up at the end of Under the Red Hood

"ohh look at this! I love reunions!, anyone have a camera? Take a picture of me and the kid, then ill take one of you and the kid, then a picture of us three!"

Daken #9 - Spider-man - "Oooh, this suddenly reminds me of that film... The one with the alien where the crew of that spaceship all got eaten by an alien after an alien burst outta that one guy's chest. I forget the title."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"