The Dark Knight Composite Dent E-Mails

I made the thread cause i like to see updates as soon as i look at the forum and i dont really wanna look through a million other pages of other threads to find out. Pretty simple.

Yeah I hate that feeling (shivers)

ibelievev2mb5.jpg

Harvey Dent is committed to truth and honesty in governing. He is also committed to truth and honesty in campaigning. And the honest truth is that we’ve had a tough week.

Everyone who knows Harvey Dent knows that the vicious smears by a mysterious group calling itself "Concerned Citizens for a Better Gotham" are not true. Harvey Dent is innocent of these charges, and the truth will triumph.

Harvey Dent believes that the movement to take back Gotham is bigger than one person. It’s never been about Harvey Dent. It’s about our hopes for our city. It’s about you.

Harvey Dent has always said that if he becomes a distraction from the bigger issues of the movement to fight crime and corruption, he’ll make the best decision for the movement itself.

We’ve done a lot in the last few months. We’ve shown the city that we will not stop fighting against the dark forces that have Gotham in their grasp. We showed everyone that we do have power. That there is hope for Gotham City.

The I Believe in Harvey Dent campaign will be holding a press conference today at 3:00 pm (EDT). The audio will be streaming live at www.ibelieveinharveydent.com. Whatever Harvey Dent says, I know one thing – I’m proud of him. And I’m proud of all of you.

I still believe in Harvey Dent. Do you?

Allan Cypes
Media Manager, Dent for DA
-------------------------------------------------------------
Update:
As of now, the audio feed is still available on the site.
http://media.ibelieveinharveydent.com/0413081500.mp3

Also, TheFamilyGuy has provided a recording of the feed is on YouTube and riskproductions has hosted a version available for download at MegaUpload. Thanks guys.:
High quality audio upload

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8JxAcJG00A&fmt=18

anyone else notice one of the officers is named Nolan? lol.
Here it is, get it while its hooooottt

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9URCPMFG

got mine this viral is so cool i have been a part of it since it started and it is a fact that it is the greatest marketing campaign EVER

I wonder if they're ready for the amount of traffic. XD

Is Harvey going to drop out of the race?

That'd be sweet if it was a trailer... But you didn't think people would be saying that.

It's cool that the actors are participating in this.

So how many of you guys are going to listen to the static and try to find hidden messages in it?

XD

If Aaron does this press conference he will be my new best friend.

So how many of you guys are going to listen to the static and try to find hidden messages in it?

XD

I've been analyzing it for 30 minutes now, I think I hear "Kill everyone... eat their intestines.... Serve your master!"

I have to work so if someone could record the press conference that would be super-bits.

Also,
I feel that there is a reason for the static now. so perhaps we should listen to hear how Alan Cypes aided the citizens for a better gotham and other smear acts against his boss.
wink.

Now I can't explain because I've got to run off to the offices. I'll see what I can do when I get back tonight.

Oooh just got the e-mail. Suppose someone will record the stream for posterity too :)

I am...i've been listening to it for the past half'n hour.

I'm not hearing any static. :huh:

Should be on the IBIHD home page, make sure your volume is working, and give it a minute or so to load.

You what I think would be fantastic? If the Joker finally boycotted the conference in some way or we would start to hear insane laughing on the static. It'd be really chilling too.

Does anyone else think this is not just going to be a normal press conference? Something bad may happen during it...such as an attack or something. God I hope so.

Should be on the IBIHD home page, make sure your volume is working, and give it a minute or so to load.

You what I think would be fantastic? If the Joker finally boycotted the conference in some way or we would start to hear insane laughing on the static. It'd be really chilling too.

It'd be cool if during the press conference in the middle of it all, we hear Joker laughing.:cool::hoboj:
Anything's possible.

I still don't hear anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"