The Dark Knight Concerns about TDK

I blame Avi and Sony, too. Raimi made mistakes as well, but Jesus H. Caviezel, it wasn't an Uwe Boll movie. It just wasn't on par with the other 2, IMO. I've seen very extreme comments against SM3.

Well I think most SM fans are mad because they can't present SM as a great series anymore. It had that one flaw which basically made it kind of embarrassing I suppose. Also did not help that venom, one of the recognizable villains for some spidey fans was turned into another parker

I won't argue any of that, as I consider them valid points, but even with what you posted, I still consider them extreme reactions.

Oh no doubt, some of these fans act like its the worst movie they have seen in decades.

1 was ok. i thought 2 was really good. 3 was kind of a poofest. it had no flow to it. and it all felt rushed. but i know avi messed that up. because he forced them to add gwen stacy and venom. venom had no right being in that movie. eddie brock, yes. could have had no symbiote, but still had eddie. because topher was hilarious. but yeah, there was plenty wrong with that flick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"