Corrupt a Super Power: whats the worst that can happen?

what's with you and the refilling?
ImpeccableBreakableIvorybilledwoodpecker-max-1mb.gif

The Power to change a movie as I please. While paying.
So you're watching a choose your own adventure movie, every time you make a change your reality is slightly altered in ways we may never know.

Able to manifest any weapon with perfect aim.

granted, every thing you touch turns automatically into a weapon! *Yes, the pawlice?"

The power of "I heard a rumor" like that girl from the Umbrella Academy.

The power only works while you're next to the person you tell the rumor to.

The Line, concentrate on an object or person and a colored line of light travels outward to find them.

Granted, now your place looks "lit" ;) ;) ;) got it?

:rimshot:

I wish I could get the house from "acceptable" to squeaky clean by saying the word "onion".

Your house is now surgically sterilized level clean, but will forever smell of onions.

I wish I could relive a 48 hour period of time of my choosing over and over infinitely.

Granted, we all been there.

The power to materialize things from Instagram!

Like everything on instagram what you summon is fake and unusable.

Ability to reshape a person's physical structures like molding clay.

Uh, yeah... You do that! See, I could do better without the thicc parts. The nose, a little bit thinner would be awesome too!

The Power to confuse animals.

Marvy used Confuse. It was super effective! [Animal] hurt itself in it's confusion.

Unlimited power to make all simp before me!

Granted and now are worshipped like a god! 24*7... I mean, that's intense.

The Power to summon extraterrestrial life.

Unfortunately you have awoken the Great Old Ones, as they feed upon the Earth your last thoughts are drowned out by your descent into utter madness.

Enhancing my physical looks by draining them from beautiful people.

And the beautiful people are now "ugly"? Let's go to a Victoria secret's show!!! Muehehehehejehe

The power to make things explode

Setting something off makes all the atomic structures of everything nearby unstable setting off a chain reaction resulting in the destruction of the planet. Why are you always destroying the Earth?

Turn into a digital avatar and literally surf the internet.

Watch out for those pop up ads! They kill the vibe...

The power to make random things all over the world disappear!

All the stuff that disappears ends up in a garage in Michigan designated as the holding area for ghosts, they are not happy with you.

Able to Jinx a sports team so they lose, but not obviously.

Granted, you could take some advantage from the gamblers...

The power to turn off the light of the whole city so that we can see the sky.

All power on Earth goes out forever.
FF73E6AC8239C7A5BF37BCDE3156D71D7EFABB2B

Have telekinetic remote controlled detachable limbs

Are you sure? A few days ago you asked "how not to lose important docs" and now you want detachable limbs??? What if you lose your... you know... your hose.

How would you pee?!? You would be like that Ken doll from the 90s, not even the coolest Y fronts would be able to make it up for the missing hose.

The Power to turn homeless people into rich people.

Are you sure?
So say when you're not concentrating on them doing their own thing they just come back, gps bruh.

Rich people discover that the homeless have developed unusual survival mechanisms that allow them to live in the streets, and those things ground up and concentrated into an elixir have anti-aging properties... homeless people are turned INTO rich people. hehehe

I wish all people had the compassion and interest in evolving to make not only themselves better but the entire race, like in Star Trek.

Granted... even though that means that we all should go vegan. Bruh.

The Power to make people trip

giphy.gif

Everyone is baked all day ever day, people be trippin'... down stairs, over railings, lots of accidents.

Give people an ecstasy feeling.

"Hello... the pawlice? That man is giving free ecstasy..."

The power to turn real things into shaped-like clouds.

Everybody admires the interesting new clouds and complains about the near-constant rain.

Ability to consume any material and it tastes like what I'm in mood for.

mmm... interesting. Stay away from that pile of sh... oh, heww noo.

The Power to GLOW under the sunlight, like those lame vampires.

Direct sunlight amplifies the shiny lasers in your skin, shredding your clothes, ooh very nice.

I get stronger around people that have hate in them, so I should be looking at Superman level soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"