Corrupt a Super Power: whats the worst that can happen?

Your pizza radar detects pizza and pizza remnants with a 100% accuracy, you can find microscopic crumbs in people's clothes & hair, oils exuded by their skin, all pizza digested and with an expanded nose for pizza things this can be quite pungent.

The power to manipulate ions to make light based illusions (holograms)

Well done, you! You are now the manager of
91l%2Bo%2BKv1tL._SL1500_.jpg

The ability to make people float.

We all float down here, Georgie. :twisted:

The ability to use the mental & physical attributes of those around me, the more people in the immediate area the stronger the effect.

Can quickly get overloaded if around large crowds for too long and it possibly leads to insanity

The ability to posses people

You are now a demon and no longer have a human shape. And exorcists are after you.

The ability shape shift as I please and be able to go back to my original shape, as I please.

There's an eclipse and it's blocking your ability to transform for a couple of hours and you're currently in the form of an ant

The ability to breath in space

NASA gets defunded, SpaceX goes bankrupt, Russia & India stop going to space after the ISS crashed out of orbit due to the insane amount of little garbage up there. Enjoy breathing oxygen on Earth forever.

Ability to convert Death into energy.

Granted, you're now the Universe.

The superpower to eat sadness and dump it into a big pile of joy.

A slightly uncomfortable side effect of eating all that sadness is that the digestion process causes extremely toxic flatulence which kills everyone within a 50 mile vicinity.

The ability to clone any object you touch regardless of size or composition.

The cloned object is fundamentally unstable and explodes (ie. Gambit's playing cards level of explosion)

The ability to re-thread a person's Fate.

Granted, but given the butterfly effect... well, imagine your face instead of Goofy's

maxresdefault.jpg

The superpower to make people "fast forward" or "rewind", and make them younger or older.

And you've broken Time, everything settles into perfect stasis.

Able to summon anything you can hold in your hand.

Granted, which one?
minihands.jpg

The superpower to control ALL the animals.

The more animals you control the more primitive your mind gets until you're fully animal.

The power to kill a God.

Ok, you said, and I quote "a God", so you can kill only ONE God... which happens to be: Tantalus (a Greek god) who was hosting a barbecue for the gods when he decided it was be super-funny to murder his own son, cook him, and then secretly feed him to his divine guests. Nicely done, the rest of the Greek god salute you!

The superpower of help people to get their "business" together.

Business as in life in general or business as in actual work type stuff? [Am Confuse] [Syntax Error]

Able to think something into or out of existence, but only during a Full Moon.

Business as in
their sh!t. Help them get their sh!t together.

May you better be extremely focused! Otherwise, any other object you think about... is gone. You better not think about pizza.

The superpower to make hard surfaces go soft.

The power only works if the target can see your entire face.

The ability to make someone focus and pay attention to only you.

They'll never be able to close their eyes ever again.

Having heat-resistant hands.

Granted - but they are made of this special metal and so heavy... That are pretty much useless hands.

The superpower to make people pee themselves.

Using it on a person makes them whiz 60% of their body mass in water/pee, and then they collapse into dust.

Have semen of immortality, when ingested or deposited into someone they stop aging (but can still be killed in conventional ways)

OMG haha ya nasty! Ok, you got it... Just don't do the nasty with animals. And don't let the Real Housewives know about that, otherwise they will leave you dry.

The superpower to put fake memories into people's minds.

For every fake memory you put in a random real memory is taken away, this includes skills and muscle memory... people could forget to breath, ya killa.

The natural ability to effortlessly hack any system on a computer or network.

Granted, and I may - or may not- need some "help" with my credit cards. So... maybe hacking a few bank networks would do.

The super ability of being way better than MacGyver with a piece of salami.

You have the equivalent of the power cosmic with a piece of salami, oh you found a really interesting use for it, oh don't put it in there... ok well I'm going to go over here now.

The power to Feminize overly aggressive men, make em look real purdy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"