Costumes

I think it's at least possible that Duke's armor is going to go over a set of regular pants. I mean, if Snake Eyes is wearing normal pants and not something skintight, why the heck would Duke not wear normal pants? There's still a possibility that they're not going to go all black. If they did go all black, then I could live with it, but I'd be somewhat disappointed after being so excited with how accurate Snake Eyes' suit looked to the original. Also, as has been said, all those black suits would undoubtedly steal some of Snake Eyes' thunder.

Can anyone pm me the pics I would appreciate it much much. I might even hold your hand.

I'm not liking the costumes one bit. The more I see the more I'm reminded that Sommers is directing and that this film will most likely disappoint. Inner monologue: I must remain positive.

Wow you know.......... Those new picks reaffirms me that Sienna Miller is a ****ty Baroness

Since I got to see the pics before they were pulled.....I think they rock and are very realistic. The Baroness is mega-hawt even though she didn't have the glasses, she looks better that way. I'm really excited about this film, you can bet that I'm going to be there opening day. I have a feeling that this movie is going to be action packed and going to keep us guessing.

Wow you know.......... Those new picks reaffirms me that Sienna Miller is a ****ty Baroness

I'm most dissapointed w/ Storm Shadow.

The real test is going to be Destro, Cobra Commander and Zartan IMO.

In my opinion
I like
Scarlett
Snake Eyes
Storm Shadow
Ripcord

Don't like
Duke(goatee really throws off the whole thing)
Baroness(no glasses or logo)
Captain Hawk

If i wasn't a fan I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the cobra and GI joe with everyone wearing black leather suits

Seeing as to how they are botching the ones that ARENT real tests, Im afraid of seeing Destro and CC.

Can someone PM m the pics please?

Can someone PM m the pics please?

I would but I didn't save them. I got frustrated because the site they were on was bogged down w/ traffic and they were all loading ridiculously slow.

I almost thought I was looking at the Cobra costumes when I looked at the pics. They are terrible! They look like a ninja swat team rather than soldiers.

You don't make it look like someone is wearing a complete mask and then put a mouth on it like that one....looks ******ed.

well, maybe they will removei t with CGI or something...

well, maybe they will removei t with CGI or something...
um....no. they don't put stuff there only to remove with CG.

i really could care less about the mouth. i actually think it looks kinda cool. the part about Snake Eye's suit that i don't like is that there is sculpted muscles. i don't understand why they're willing to do give Snake Eyes something as corny as sculpted muscles, but they don't want to give the G.I. battle gear any color. it's inconsistent if you ask me.

I imagine most of the movie the Joe's wear uniforms akin to what Hawk and Covergirl have on. Toward the end is when we see them in the black suits. It would be flat out comical if they're walking around up to the neck in battle gear the entire movie. Doubt that.

the suits don't look that bad, but i kinda expected unique armor for each joe. duke and ripcord are wearing the same armor. its odd how different snake eyes looks from the rest of the team. out of all of them storm shadow is the biggest let down. no mask? c'mon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"