Costumes

I imagine most of the movie the Joe's wear uniforms akin to what Hawk and Covergirl have on. Toward the end is when we see them in the black suits. It would be flat out comical if they're walking around up to the neck in battle gear the entire movie. Doubt that.

I have no doubt that we will see something like this

http://www.tvguide.com/images/pgimg/smallville56.jpg

But G.I. Joe style during the final battle

after seeing the baroness, i must say that underworld wants there look back

If Baroness just had the red Cobra symbol it would be a hundred times better.

it's a real pity if most people didn't manage to see the suits

they look so incredibly unoriginal and stupid

they're so bad it needs to be said twice.

but srsly, how hard is it to get storm shadow wrong? he's wearing k-swiss sneakers and a pleather overcoat for goodness sake

and baroness just looks silly with those shades

Storm Shadow.....is that a friggin pistol holstered on his belt?! Wonderful. They turned Storm Shadow into a gun toting emo who looks like he just walked off of a My Chemical Romance video. WTF.... I'm so not watching this anymore. No matter how bad ass Ray Park will be as Snake Eyes.

the suits arent HORRIBLE, but they arent great either. Good suitsbut the designs are mediocre at best

IF you haven't seen the suits look at Xmen

another find example of hollywood S&M fetish in movies I hope the vehicles aren't made out of leather

Baroness' glasses are too big for her head...

It's weird how they got Snake Eyes so right, and the others so wrong. Very weird.

Actually, just noticed that in the lighter versions of Snake Eyes, his mouth is visible.

I don't they were THAT bad... at least Wayans was trying to put a badass face :hehe:

My biggest problem was with Storm Shadow, and the mouth on Snake Eyes (that was ****ing weird)

I don't they were THAT bad... at least Wayans was trying to put a badass face :hehe:

My biggest problem was with Storm Shadow, and the mouth on Snake Eyes (that was ****ing weird)

yeah they all reminded me of xmen kinda :csad:
what was wrong with snake eyes mouth? i thought it was cool :yay: those pure black costumes turn my gf on :O i showed her the picture and she said "get on the floor!!"

I don't know... it seemed weird to have a mouth in the costume... If it was his mouth uncovered, that's a different deal...

I can't say I'm not at least a little disappointed with Snake Eyes' mask. The early shots looked pretty friggin' spot-on, but that's because it was in the shadows. The mouth and nose have got to go IMO, and that visor should be a few shades darker. In case you haven't seen the photos, here's my professional artist's rendering of how the mask currently looks, since we're not allowed to post the official pics.

snakeeyes1wu2.jpg

Is it too late to ask for a PM of the pics?

i didn't click on all of Snake Eyes's pix, but i don't think his mouth was open. he just had lips. i could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure his lips were shut....if that makes any difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"