Could And Should We Make A Rule On This?

Captain_BluTac

You Better Run
Reaction score
As I am sure you guys have noticed, this evening the community forum has been flooded with pointless threads made by one new Hypster who shall remain nameless, but it has made me think should we make it so you can't make threads until you have a certain number of posts? personally I would suggest this number would be 300, but what do you guys think?

I thought it was something like 100 posts before you could make threads?

Your thread-creating abilities should be voted on by a council of your peers. And if you're turned down 3 times, you're forever banned and cast into the fiery pits of non-postingness.

Or like 300 posts. That's cool, too.

I do not like this rule of posts, I do not like it, not even the most.

Could we, should we, in the morn? Would you, could you, while blowing your.....horn?

:dry: Meh, I'm no good at this.

Can't the mods just ban him from making threads or something?

I say we make it a reality show. 20 contestants, winner gets to make a thread. Losers get to post in the RPG boards.

I do not like this rule of posts, I do not like it, not even the most.

Could we, should we, in the morn? Would you, could you, while blowing your.....horn?

:dry: Meh, I'm no good at this.

Hey, you were on a roll there. Very anti-climactic conclusion, however.

I voted Yes, it makes sense

but it would be easy to avoid them if 15 Hypesters didnt post "close thread" or something of the like in a row, keeping the threads recent.

I say no. There have been occasions where newbies have come on and created brilliant threads packed full of information in some spoiler boards.

Sh-t threads get made all the time - it's what happens. There are mods, more now than ever, to clean up the mess.

I say no. There have been occasions where newbies have come on and created brilliant threads packed full of information in some spoiler boards.

Sh-t threads get made all the time - it's what happens. There are mods, more now than ever, to clean up the mess.

I can't think of a single thread made by someone who doesn't know their way around this place, that's been any good.

I can't think of a single thread made by someone who doesn't know their way around this place, that's been any good.

What was that a double negative? Did you mean, people who don't know their way around, or people who do, or...

....my head hurts.

To the thread starter:-

Who cares? if you don't like a thread don't enter it. I am avoiding the Scientology "War" one because I find it ludicrous.

What was that a double negative? Did you mean, people who don't know their way around, or people who do, or...

....my head hurts.

It's not a double negative, just read it aloud and it will make sense. :o

well they actually banned Muscles from his thread-making privileges so it's possible . . .

who is this unnamed poster we speak of? :ninja:

this poster is pry somebody playing around . . . pry even someone that posts with regularity . . .

seriously it's not me but I'm the perfect suspect cuz I was off of work today and didn't really post like normal . . . I'm at my cousin's now (I don't really get on the internet at home), and posting here cuz his computer is decent as far as speed . . . LMAO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"