Official discussion on why "Nice Guys" have a hard time getting the girl.

you can play with him for a while, if you want AF . . . . I have to waste more government bailout money posting here and getting paid for it . . . :o

Imo girls give some of the worst advice on how to get girls, and are the worst people to ask. Girls cant even be honest about what they want for themselves, so how are they gonna tell you what to do?

You ask a girl for dating advice, she tells you what she thinks should be right. Not what really is.

I give great advice, but no one ever listens to it :csad: Then when things go wrong they realize they shoulda listened to me :o

Sometimes you post with a racist accent and sometimes you don't....I'm beginning to think that you don't have an accent at all.

I give great advice, but no one ever listens to it :csad: Then when things go wrong they realize they shoulda listened to me :o

Maybe you should be a Social Worker.:up:

:oldrazz:

Blackface avvy, what more do you expect?

:whatever:

Edit: Actually I think he's trying to make some noise, he's doing this elsewhere..

He's doing it in multiple threads. :hehe:

Sometimes you post with a racist accent and sometimes you don't....I'm beginning to think that you don't have an accent at all.

LMAO. . . was that a line from "Burn After Reading"?

Wow, how have you not seen "Anchorman"?! :csad:

Brian Fantana: They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.
[cheesy grin]
Ron Burgundy: That doesn't make sense.
Brian Fantana: Well... Let's go see if we can make this little kitty purr.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not good at memorizing scenes, just random quotes :csad: *failure*

I forgive you. You get points in my book for just using the original quote. :up:

Ugg, some one dropped a deuce in here. Anyways, Nice to see you Pickles! I haven't posted in a while. Except recently.

Last edited:
He's doing it in multiple threads. :hehe:
Actually I totally think I know why he (blightsbiohazar) went all apecrap on alot of threads here. He posted some pics of him dressed as Joker in the photo thread a couple days ago and was ragged on by just about everyone afterwards. (Not me, I don't understand the 'those who have a Joker costume' hate. I'd love to put one together in the future :up:)

SHH just isn't a place for Batman anymore :csad:

Actually I totally think I know why he (blightsbiohazar) went all apecrap on alot of threads here. He posted some pics of him dressed as Joker in the photo thread a couple days ago and was ragged on by just about everyone afterwards. (Not me, I don't understand the 'those who have a Joker costume' hate. I'd love to put one together in the future :up:)

SHH just isn't a place for Batman anymore :csad:

or maybe he was just a dick that craved attention? :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"