Could And Should We Make A Rule On This?

Heck with the mods! We're taking justice into our own e-hands! :cmad:

I say no. There have been occasions where newbies have come on and created brilliant threads packed full of information in some spoiler boards.

Sh-t threads get made all the time - it's what happens. There are mods, more now than ever, to clean up the mess.

Exactly and vice versa with veteran posters. Hell half of my recent threads are sh-t!

300 posts is a lot for some people.
Probably took me 6 months to get up that high, while I see some new guy did 150 in a day. Mostly one word replies.

I just figure temporary bans and deletions are in effect. Its part of the mod duty.

I wonder if Showtime knows he can close this thread. Or can he?

It's amazing what's closed and what gets to stay open. :down:o

I add a slight melodrama because it's harder to convey irritation on forums, but it is pissing me off.

Dude, you've been here six months, have nearly 6,000 posts and you're complaining about somebody else? :huh:

A few posts really wouldn't make a difference with the person creating the thread. Stupid people can still make stupid threads whether they have four posts or 40,000. :huh:

TOB's correct.

GAME OVER

While it may be a rule worth passing, it seems to me the best route would be to simply ignore stupid threads, as was previously mentioned. There's nothing which possesses us to reply to an idiotic topic, other than to point out how idiotic that poster's behavior is. If we don't respond to dumb threads, then we essentially discourage those posters from posting such threads in the first place.

It seems like nothing would be more embarrassing to that poster if zero people responded to his/ her thread. Otherwise, you simply egg the poster on by pointing out his idiocy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"