Revenge of the Fallen "Cowards DO survive!" The Starscream thread.

It just sounded a little different to me, but we dont get much in TF1 to compare it to I suppose.

It was the same voice actor, Charles Adler, for both movies, but I did notice that both Starscream and Megatron had their voices tweaked for this movie. Weaving's voice was less gravelly and Starscream's voice wasn't as digital sounding as in the first one. I loved both voices better in this movie than TF1 :up:

Weaving's voice was more apparent this time. In the first i couldnt make out that it was him. I think i liked Megatron's voice more in TF1 only because he was more monstrous and because he sometimes reminded me of Agent Smith in ROTF. Barely, but...

^I thought they both great again, but along with Cullen, they all sounded a little different in ROTF to me. They all still sounded awesome though.

Why is this thread so short? Where are all of my Starscream fanatics?

:facepalm

Was great to see more of Starscream and Megatron this time around, althought Starscream wasnt as devious as I wanted him to be, it was still great to him and Megatron at odds a few times in the movie.

A bit more of a devious side in the 3rd movie though and Starscream will be perfect.

I also love Starscream, but I tough he got A LOT weaker in TF:RotF. In the 1° movie, he was badass. Easily defeated Ratchet and Ironhide, destroyed the whole jet squadron and his relationship with Megatron was perfectly condensed in one line.

In the 2° movie, his treachrous aspect was almost completelly left out, and he actually seems loyal to Megatron. He got a little weaker too.
I like Starscream as well, but I have to agree. In TFII, he was an effin' weakling, which was really dissapointing.

I like Starscream as well, but I have to agree. In TFII, he was an effin' weakling, which was really dissapointing.

yeah they toned down the decepticons here so Optimus could kick their asses, while in the first movie Starscream was actually a threat. "Its Starscream!"--Ironhide.

I saw the movie again yesterday, and i love the fact that SS had more dialogue. I think they SLIGHTY screwed up his personality. He's always been a coward per say, but never Megatrons *****. He usually has no problem making it known that he wants to over thrown Megatron, and that he's better than him-leadership wise.

I saw the movie again yesterday, and i love the fact that SS had more dialogue. I think they SLIGHTY screwed up his personality. He's always been a coward per say, but never Megatrons *****. He usually has no problem making it known that he wants to over thrown Megatron, and that he's better than him-leadership wise.
Seconded!

I agree. Starscream definitely seemed a little too afraid of Megatron for my liking. You never really got the feeling that he was just waiting for his opportunity to stab Megatron in the back. It seemed more like that he was too terrified of Megatron to do anything but cower.

That being said, I loved his line about cowards being the ones that survived. That seemed perfect to me.

Yeah, I wish a couple of times when Megatron was beating on him that Starscream would have tried to fight back, or spit at Megatron when his was turned or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"