Uuhh uuuhh uuhhh! (zombie talk for...THE OFFICIAL 'DEAD RISING' THREAD!!)

Dead Island muddaf**kas!!
It's FPS and a whole lot different. Sure it has zombies but the main focus is to mix Condemned: Criminal Origins with Resident Evil.

And WhatsHisFace, original Killzone wasn't terrible. It was a decent but buggy game that was over hyped.

Don't bother, he won't listen. In his mind, Killzone is the worst game ever made, and there will never be a worse game ever (even though it was actually okay).

It's FPS and a whole lot different. Sure it has zombies but the main focus is to mix Condemned: Criminal Origins with Resident Evil.

And WhatsHisFace, original Killzone wasn't terrible. It was a decent but buggy game that was over hyped.
Let me tell you something about Killzone: generic to the core, horrible level design, awful A.I. and contrivances abound.

I'll never forgive Zenien for those 100 Killzone threads, all awkwardly named.

Let me tell you something about Killzone: generic to the core, horrible level design, awful A.I. and contrivances abound.
If you look that way then most other FPS games are generic and only a few like BioShock and Half Life 2 can be considered great and original. Heck, even the mega popular Halo 3 has horribly linear level design, feels generic compared to FPS shooters and it's friendly AI is insanely bad. So in that negative view Halo 3 is also a generic and bad shooter but obviously it's not and it's a really fun and great game.
Killzone wasn't as fun or as great but it's way better than horrible.

If you look that way then most other FPS games are generic and only a few like BioShock and Half Life 2 can be considered great and original. Heck, even the mega popular Halo 3 has horribly linear level design, feels generic compared to FPS shooters and it's friendly AI is insanely bad. So in that negative view Halo 3 is also a generic and bad shooter but obviously it's not and it's a really fun and great game.
Killzone wasn't as fun or as great but it's way better than horrible.

You say Halo 3 has linear level design but not Half-Life 2?? :woot: :woot: :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"