Uuhh uuuhh uuhhh! (zombie talk for...THE OFFICIAL 'DEAD RISING' THREAD!!)

What are you doing, rolling your eyes? You're going to teach them bad manners! :(

I started playing it again this weekend. Isabella on the MotorCycle is WAY too hard.

Not with the chainsaw or the shotgun, or possibly the katana if you wanna try getting close to her.

The gunstore. Or you can use one of the hidden machine guns hidden throughout each section of the mall.

Also at the very beginning when the zombies first break into the mall, one of the survivors has a shotgun. So you can get one right at the beginning.

I used it immediately. :(

Though a fair amount of mall guards have guns, so that's decent.

There are guns all over the mall if you look closely. Personally, I spent my second run through getting the megablaster so I don't really need to worry about guns anymore.

There's a sub machine gun in almost every section of the mall. On a blue awning in Paradise Plaza; The fountain in Al Fresca Plaza; On the top of one of the doorways to the winery in the Food Court; On a palm tree in the Entrance Plaza; and on the toy house bellow the ride in Wonderland Plaza.

There might be more but that's all I know.

i was playing this today, pretty damn fun. got to the part where
you get the medicine for that guy, just after rescuing the old doctor
then while outside those damn convicts killed me. so for once i tried saving my status cos i'd lvled up but didnt realise i would have to start again :csad: lol

you get the medicine for that guy
then while outside those damn convicts killed me. so for once i tried saving my status cos i'd lvled up but didnt realise i would have to start again :csad: lol

Yeah, never save after you die. It says right on the screen that you can either Reload your last save, or save and restart.

i didnt realise it ment restart from the beggining. tbh i dont think it was made clear what saving your status and starting again was...

i thought it was saying its gonan save your lvl but you just start again from your last save ( pretty dumb i thought that ) ah well lol defo gonna buy it, its damn fun :D

you get the medicine for that guy, just after rescuing the old doctor
I figured out an easy way to get the medicine back to the convicts. You had to have gotten the maintenance key in the garage previously though.

If you did, just go down to the garage and you'll be in the section with the food truck. Just drive that all the way to the Paradise Plaza section and go to the security room from there.

I was wondering if anyone heard or read anything about a sequel?

I figured out an easy way to get the medicine back to the convicts. You had to have gotten the maintenance key in the garage previously though.

If you did, just go down to the garage and you'll be in the section with the food truck. Just drive that all the way to the Paradise Plaza section and go to the security room from there.

ill try that, seems quicker than how i done it. i got the medicine no problem though, i just decided to try and kill them and i failed lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"