Fire Luigi

FireLuigi1.JPG

Princess Peach

Peach1.JPG

Link

Link1.JPG

Samus

Samus1.JPG

elektro, i always figured him being exposed to such an amount of electricity his skin would be charred and burned. and the suit helps him regulate his power and keep him alive.

elektro.jpg

And the thread returns again. I didn't have an image hosting account the first time 'round, so here's what I made:

A vampire hunter, Van-Helsing-but-not-as-gay type character:
hunter15ip.jpg

Same, but without the cape covering things:
hunter28eq.jpg

Golden-Age Green Lantern:
alanscott7lc.jpg

I would like to post mine but I haven't colored her in yet b/c I'm having trouble which colors are right for her.Zolland is gonna try to help me.Do you guys like to help too?

This isn't really help, but if you have gimp or photoshop, and a steady hand, you could colour her in the EXACT same colours you want, well, if you've saved her as a jpeg/gif/tiff etc.

honestly, i only find it worth it when ppl make other existing characters with this program. otherwise...you might as well just hit random.

I see it the other way around. We know what existing characters look like, make some of your own!

I actually made a backstory for this guy. Jay Winstone a.k.a. Silverblade is a mutant with the ability to shoot silver elecricity from his body in any way, shape, or form. He lives among a society that fears and hates mutants but for a reason I haven't come up with yet he is glorified for his power instead of hated. I came up with his image in a dream I had and went from there. I think he is pretty cool b/c he is not like other mutants.

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/7086/silverblade0pi.png

this thing sucks. It is **** coupled with a side dossing of more ****. And a **** swirley to top it off.

To quote Homer Simpson, "You don't like it, go to Russia".

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"