Crossing the line

I miss the original comics when captian america would fight groups called "Japanazies" and Bat Man broke necks on a regular basis.

But you guys are right; it's now that we're crossing the line, those older stories were just good old fashioned racism and gratituous violence. Now we have a all white avengers team to worry about. There's this punisher guy that shoots people with bullets and Spider Man might decide to kill someone even though anyone else with those powers would have been ripping people in half if they cut them in the supermarket line. Can't the ALCU do something about this and tell me how to live?

Gripe all you want, no one cares. If you don't like something, don't want your kids to read something then don't. It's really not that hard.

Oh if you have a political affiliation, conservative or liberal, you're pretty much a tool.

Will no one think of the children?

2895pj3.jpg
So his boyfriends name is Danger.

Now we have a all white avengers team to worry about.

I'm sorry, HOW is this a problem? Are they beating down on minorities? Are they saying minorities are not good enough to be on the Avengers?

Hardly.

Oh if you have a political affiliation, conservative or liberal, you're pretty much a tool.

Funny, tools have a funny thing about saying items like this.

No, no...

TH^T is what makes these threads worth making.

hey thiers lady soverign!

Yeah corrsing the line is tuff to do these days.We have had alot of graphic stuff in the max series and even in the main marvel U weve got less and less shadowing.

I'm sorry, HOW is this a problem? Are they beating down on minorities? Are they saying minorities are not good enough to be on the Avengers?

Hardly.

Funny, tools have a funny thing about saying items like this.

The both parts were scarcasm intended to bait people like yourself. Congrats!

It was the whole "If you have a political affiliation, you're a tool part" I was responding to the most.

It was the whole "If you have a political affiliation, you're a tool part" I was responding to the most.

I calls em like I see's em. What can I say it's funny at first to her republicans and democrats argue, then it gets sad, then you just want them to shut the @#%$ up and never breed.

People don't seem to have minds of their own anymore and I get annoyed by hearing people define all their beliefs along a party line. There's good and bad in all arguments and people. But still the majority of the population go into that voting both and just pull one lever to vote across the board generally not knowing who they voted for.

But I'm sure you don't do that.

For reference I only said that to get your blood up. Personally hating any one group is the basest form of stupidity, except the French, they suck. I don't hate republicans or democrats, I think they're adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"