Current Marvel world depictions or Ultimates?

MajinShenron

Civilian
Reaction score
When I talk about the regular Marvel world and the Ultimate world in this thread, I am referring to the costumes and looks. Many heroes when through changes when entering the Ultimate world. So which one do you like better?

Personally, I like the current Marvel world's designs better. Take Venom for example, where is his spider in the Ultimate design? They took it off! Another one would be Thor. What happened to Thor's hammer? It looks like an axe!

Thor's hammer has always looked somewhat like an axe in the myths...so...ummm...yeah!

Anyway, I like 616 Marvel because whatever was going to happen has happened. We aren't waiting around for our characters to show up either.

I kinda liked the Venom from Ultimate. I mean, not as a replacement, but he was one of the best done Ultimate chars IMO.

I generally prefer the 616 costumes. Ultimate Thor's hammer is kind of absurdly huge, although it is more faithful to the mythological version. Mjolnir was supposed to be a warhammer, after all, not the smithing hammer 616 Thor carries.

For referance: Venom does now have the white-spider in Ultimate too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"