CW Presents: The Vampire Diaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, is the evil Stephan a doppelganger or Silas posing as him? I could have sworn I heard him say "Do you have any idea what 2,000 years of thirst feels like?"

Stefan is Silas' doppelganger, that's his true face. I'm sure there will be fans that think it's just another shapeshift, but that should be put to rest when they (inevitably) do a Silas flashback using Paul Wesley.

From the interviews I read it sounds like silas is a doppelganger or the original "stefan".

I really wish Nina had a twin so we could get Katherine full time. And I fully expect her to try to get herself turned back into a vampire. Though it would suck that she would/has lost her home advantage of being more powerful due to her age.

From the interviews I read it sounds like silas is a doppelganger or the original "stefan".

I really wish Nina had a twin so we could get Katherine full time. And I fully expect her to try to get herself turned back into a vampire. Though it would suck that she would/has lost her home advantage of being more powerful due to her age.

She can try all she likes. I wouldn't say it'll work, though. There's only one cure in all the world. It'd be a pretty lame one if a few drops of vamp blood, a suicide, and a drink of human blood could undo all that. I'm thinking the cure would prevent any attempts at ever turning again.

Well hopefully they will explore that because if it causes her to not be turned then she could have been made into a walking cure just like how Elenas blood allowed Klaus to make hybrids. Which makes me wonder if Katherines blood would allow that to happen now and if Klaus will find out about it.

This was a pretty good finale, wonder how long Stefan will go with out blood.

Unless, the cure prevents that.

I'd imagine they would probably just make more cures out of Kathrines blood somehow

I'd imagine they would probably just make more cures out of Kathrines blood somehow

Don't know how they'd do that. If it was that simple, they would have probably been able to make more. The only thing I'm wondering about with Katherine's blood is if Klaus will come after her now like he was after Elena to use her as his Doppleganger juice.

Julie said that after the problems he had with Tyler and the other Hybrids rising up, it's probably something Klaus isn't interested in pursuing any further.

Plus it doesnt really jive with Katherine to want to be a new Vampire all over again. She would be weaker than Elena and she would never want that as a Human she kinda gets to be protected in some ways due to the fact that elena really doesnt want to kill again and plus now we get to see human Katherine try to manipulate the salvatore boys again only as the the problem that she is human now and can be compulsed, kinda like a reverse of what she did to them. Just sorta talking out of my butt, who knows though?

Don't know how they'd do that. If it was that simple, they would have probably been able to make more

As far as we know. Kathrine might be the only vampire to have ever been successfully cured. I guess we would need to find out more. Before guessing things

I'm kind of pleased that, even if we're still stuck with Bonnie, it won't be "Bonnie the witch that can solve all our problems, but really creates alot more" but instead Bonnie the ghost. She can give us our first real view of the other side.

I'm kind of pleased that, even if we're still stuck with Bonnie, it won't be "Bonnie the witch that can solve all our problems, but really creates alot more" but instead Bonnie the ghost. She can give us our first real view of the other side.

Careful, she could be resurrected and bam, witch Bonnie to the rescue! :oldrazz:

Silas being a doppleganger is not the best idea ever, but Paul Wesley is going to have a blast, he loves playing the villain and is pretty good doing it. Season 5 has potential, so we'll see.

Careful, she could be resurrected and bam, witch Bonnie to the rescue! :oldrazz:

Silas being a doppleganger is not the best idea ever, but Paul Wesley is going to have a blast, he loves playing the villain and is pretty good doing it. Season 5 has potential, so we'll see.

In her interview, Julie Plec said that she was killed for a reason, because the problem with having an all-powerful witch as one of your characters is, if she is able to fix all the conflicts the characters face, that's not good storytelling, but if she isn't, then she's a ****ty witch. Double-edged sword. They're keeping her as a ghost. At least for a good portion of the season, if the interview is any indication.

theory time. if what silas said about doppelgangers is true, then tatia mustn't have been the progenitor of the petrova doppelganger blood line like the originals presumed.

I thought Tatia's doppelgangers were a result of Esther turning her family into vamps...

that's what the originals thought. however, silas said nature creates a doppelganger when someone becomes truly immortal like him. the originals aren't completely immortal like silas because they can be killed by the white oak stake.

Last edited:
Lets take a break and revel in how awesome the mythology of this show is?!

Did any of us expect this from the show? I'd wager no's across the board. This has just been such a pleasent surprise of a TV show for 4 years.

For a show originally thought to be Twilight: The Series, yeah, they've really turned that around and unraveled a great mythology.

I'd imagine Jeremy will return to regular status ? Since he's the only one that can see Bonnie. If she is sticking around. Otherwise she'd be talking to herself. I also wonder what excuse they will come up with. After telling the town that he was dead. When he is now once again alive

I think the mythology is ok but could still be better. They seemed very limited to me right now.

From Facebook & Wikia. Obviously not sure how real etc

The episode number is not yet confirmed.
► Day 1 in the writers room for TVD Season Five: April 15, 2013.
► According to Julie Plec, Silas should be present in Season Five.
► A few new characters will be introduced this season. After graduation, Elena, Jeremy, Bonnie, Matt, Caroline & Tyler will start interacting with some new faces.
► There will be ample opportunity for some characters from TVD and The Originals to move between shows on occasion.
► Katherine will be a significant part of this season, just as she was in Season 2.
► Bonnie will remain a series regular, however as a ghost. As far as we know, only Jeremy will be able to interact with her, as he is a medium.
► Tyler will also return as a series regular, and he is currently still under contract.
► Bonnie is there they just don't know that she is.
► Jeremy's cover story for being alive.
► Learning more about Salvatore family history possibly?
► The cure is in Katherine's blood system now but Silas still has a enormous Plan B.
► Elena and Damon will be happy.
► Even if she's human now, Katherine is still Katherine she's still bad and she will take her frustration out on Elena.
► Katherine will ask herself "How much do I hate being human?"
► Katherine needs protection now that she's vulnerable and she will get it from a Salvatore Brother.
► Holly Brix and Melinda Hsu Taylor will be in Season Five writers staff.
► The writers and Julie Plec came up with the final scene of Season 5.
► Season Five will likely have another time-jump to August or September 2011, when Elena, Caroline and Matt begin college.
► Damon finding out that Silas has nuetralized his brother and has hid his body.
► Damon finding out that he is related to Silas and that Stefan is his Doppelgänger.
► The Salvatore Family history is about to be revealed in depth, with the help of Damon and Elena.
► Bonnie comes back from the land of the dead to the land of the living.
► Bonnie using expression to get back to earth, with the help of her Grams who is with her on The Other Side.
► Katherine is a human and has Klaus after her to make more of his hybrids.
► Katherine is the only living Doppelgänger and has a lot of people after her, by getting revenge on what she had done to them while she was a vampire.
► Tyler returns to Mystic Falls as a present to Caroline from Klaus, because he will not be returning to town.
► Tyler is attending college with Caroline. Wanting to find out why Klaus let him come back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back