Comics Cyclops Costume

Specter313 said:
I really would not mind this look at all if they brought it in:

Cyclops_sbs.jpg

I personally think it looks pretty cool.

I like them both! the Astonishing look is my favorite, it's sleek and simple.

Specter313 said:

Cyclops_sbs.jpg

Thanks Spectre313 that costume is awesome, I wish it's the costume Cyke will wear in the comics right now because I don't like the scuba diver costume.:(

It's like a fusion of Jim Lee's Cyke and the Astonishing Cyke, And that costume really stands out because he looks like a leader. It reminds me of the good old X-men TAS days when I was a kid. thanks:) :up:

usagicassidy said:
What was the point of the utility belt in Lee's costume? Cause you know, he might need a grenade or some extra bullets...

Did he ever use any of those pockets? Ever?

Unfortunately, he never seemed to use them. But there is all kinds of useful things Cyclops could, and quite frankly should, carry with him. I don't necessarily miss the pockets, but a realistic superhero costume would have to have them. Especially a costume of someone as pragmatic as Cyclops.

Olcanucklehead said:
Personaly I think his new costume suits him, hes a dick and now with the head covering he looks like "CONDOM MAN"!!! Spewing his red lazer **** across all of his enemies!

... basically. :down

Cyke's costume should be like this so he wouldn't be called Condom Man. But I like the other design because it's much better and it has that Jim Lee style Cyclops.

Olcanucklehead said:
Personaly I think his new costume suits him, hes a dick and now with the head covering he looks like "CONDOM MAN"!!! Spewing his red lazer **** across all of his enemies!

LOL...My favorite Cyclops costume is from his X-Factor days

my favorite was after he came back from fusing with apocalypse.

Specter313 said:

Cyclops_sbs.jpg

looks more like a shield uniform than an x-uniform...

ghost113 said:
Spectre722 said:
cyclops-bigcostume9.jpg

This one was cool and it was a shame he ditched it so soon.
quote]

this one is very cool I liked the way he acted when he wore this costume.

he was just wearing what thundebird and bishop were wearing on storms xtreme team just his was grey and black instead of red and blue.

i like his current astonishing costume, scott always seamed like a simple person, so i think its fitting, oh and yes the costume your asking about was only for the cards on toybizs take on the x-men, so youll probably never see it again

Why do people associate Cyke's look with a condom, but NO ONE else who wears a skull cap? Why not Deadpool or Cap, or even Cyke's earlier looks? It's weird that all of a sudden everyone has this penis preoccupation.

because deadpool doesn't wear a skull cap but a mask

I actually like the original X-Factor costume he wore.

Sun_Down said:
Why do people associate Cyke's look with a condom, but NO ONE else who wears a skull cap? Why not Deadpool or Cap, or even Cyke's earlier looks? It's weird that all of a sudden everyone has this penis preoccupation.

I think that started when in X1 movie, Wolverine called Cyclops a dick so now when they see Cyclops head being wrap all over, they think it's a condom.

Marvel should make Ironman call Captain America a dick. Because he also wears a skull cap.:)

Hulkster said:
I think that started when in X1 movie, Wolverine called Cyclops a dick so now when they see Cyclops head being wrap all over, they think it's a condom.

LOL, that seems like a bit of a stretch.

I hated the AXM costume when it first debuted. Probably cuz i was angry they were getting rid of the Morrison uniforms. Now I love it. The AXM Cyclops bust looks great in it too. I still love the NXM Jean costume with the long overcoat. If Jean comes back i'd rather she wear that or the phoenix costume.

Spectre722 said:
cyclops-bigcostume8.jpg

This will always be my favorite, its just so iconic.

cyclops-bigcostume9.jpg

This one was cool and it was a shame he ditched it so soon.

cyclops-bigcostume11.jpg

His new one isn't his best, but of all the new costumes, his is probably the best, its just so oldschool.

this is the order of the uniforms that is great

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"