Danny Elfman is scoring "Wanted" !!!

Can only be a good thing, he's done amazing work in the past and I'm sure he'll do well on an action movie.

It'll be well-scored piece of s****.

Elfman hasn't really wowed me lately. He used to do some great, off-the-beaten-path type stuff that really set him apart from the old standards. Even his themes aren't as good as they used to be. Granted, nothing is ever gonna top Batman, but the least he could do is try. Spider-Man has a good theme, but the rest of the score as always been a bit of a snoozer for me. The score he did for Hulk was even more blasse.

He needs to go old-school with it on Wanted if he wants to get my attention.

On the front page which leads to several "Oh, really? A soundtrack, who cares?!" from the same people who whenever there's something as minimal as the first word from The Dark Knight being revealed as "Hello" would jump for joy and track down Christopher Nolan just to kiss him.

As much as I absolutly HATE this p.o.s. movie, I do love Elfmans song for it. Anytime Elfman sings is just gold and anyone who wants to hear more should go check out his old band, Oingo Boingo, right now!!!

I really like the soundtrack for this movie. I really look forward to seeing it :up:

As much as I absolutly HATE this p.o.s. movie, I do love Elfmans song for it. Anytime Elfman sings is just gold and anyone who wants to hear more should go check out his old band, Oingo Boingo, right now!!!
I watched this movie last night and was extremely "WOWed" by the soundtrack. Usually I don't really bother checking out soundtracks but this is one of the few exceptions. My favorite is "Success Montage" and I've been listening to it, every waking moment, since the movie ended. Second favorite is "The Little Things". Fantastic song, imo, and it made me dig up my old Oingo Bongo cassette (yes, cassette!) tape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"