Daredevil Daredevil General Discussion Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I wonder if the first episode will have a quick Kingpin v Daredevil fight where he just gets his ass handed to him and realizes he's not ready yet or something and he spends the rest of the series taking out Kingpins lower men, crippling his forces and improving himself leading up to the final confrontation in the final season. I imagine he'd win but due to the Kingpin's connection he doesn't even get arrested, or maybe he does and the next season focus's on a new big bad.

So I wonder if the first episode will have a quick Kingpin v Daredevil fight where he just gets his ass handed to him and realizes he's not ready yet or something and he spends the rest of the series taking out Kingpins lower men, crippling his forces and improving himself leading up to the final confrontation in the final season. I imagine he'd win but due to the Kingpin's connection he doesn't even get arrested, or maybe he does and the next season focus's on a new big bad.

I'm imagining there'll be quite a build-up over much of the season before the two even have a direct confrontation. Build each up as a powerful force, with them on an inevitable collision course.

probably not... this is about a build up.. it's not going to unleash with the 2 fighting in the first ep i wouldn't think

Wasn't it said somewhere that Kingpin doesn't even show up until the third or fourth episode?

...some for evil.

CA9KANuUwAArKdZ.jpg:large

Think we're gonna be getting a "...some for good" photo as well?

*LMAO at Lex Luthor pic*

yeah shes Madame Gao, i shouldve checked the cast list.

Hes gonna be excellent as Kingpin for sure.

I remember the first time someone brought up D'Onofrio as Kingpin, I think the boards as a collective just went, "OK, that's settled, then... what's next?". :funny: And the crazy part was that Marvel basically felt the same way.

I have to say, I'm really glad at the shape that he's gotten into for this. There was some time during those later seasons of Criminal Intent that I was worried (and I know some of it had to do with the workload he had on his shoulders). But now he looks good, looks fit, looks like a Kingpin :woot:

I have to say, I'm really glad at the shape that he's gotten into for this. There was some time during those later seasons of Criminal Intent that I was worried (and I know some of it had to do with the workload he had on his shoulders). But now he looks good, looks fit, looks like a Kingpin :woot:

I believe I read or saw an interview with him where he was talking about putting on weight for the role, and he talked about how rather than getting fatter, he was lifting weights to put on muscle. The guy gets Fisk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"