Daredevil Daredevil General Discussion Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's very high in score by users.. which are ultimately FAR more important imo than critics are

It was a good season.

I enjoyed it all the way through but at the very end was left with the taste that it was kinda a 'filler' season. That's probably the wrong word. It's like a set up.

S1 was a great story which ended with all the pieces scattered all over the board. S2 was about re-arranging those pieces so that S3 can be a great story.

It was entertaining but ultimately there was no real ending/goal to it all. But it's going to be awesome when the Kingpin comes back, because of the work they put in this season.

Well it's going up as more reviews are added, it seems. 77% now.

When are we getting that Punisher solo series announcement?

I was really hoping jigsaw would have popped up so he could begin to have an arch enemy

I think the

Microchip teaser was good enough for "world building" for Punny. But yeah, S1 of The Punisher with Jigsaw is gonna be the bees' knees. SDCC 2016 announcement please for a Fall 2017 premier.

The nod was great. I just wonder if he will be replaced all together by a disc like jarvis was a glorified gps lol.

I kid i kid

Soooo any word yet on season 1 getting a DVD release???

I finally finished season 2 and loved it. It definitely doesn't have the screeching halt season 1 suffered from on occasion. Overall, I thought season 1 was better but not by much. I'm ready for season 3 & a punisher series!

Does anyone know where to find a bigger version of that "skull/sai/scales" thumbnail netflix is using for season 2?

Does anyone know where to find a bigger version of that "skull/sai/scales" thumbnail netflix is using for season 2?

I do y know but damn that's a great design. My fiance designs shirts for a loving and we ve been trying to think up some creative ways to I corporate all 3 characters. We were blown away when that image showed up on Netflix.

I think this is better than s1 and it's also some of the best comic book stuff I've ever seen

tumblr_o4duu56WjT1uewdrio1_500.gif

tumblr_o4duu56WjT1uewdrio2_500.gif

I'm kinda disappointed that Elektra/Frank didn't share a scene together.

Cem7UyHWwAAOEzr.jpg

All those darn ninja fights, the performances, especially from Cox and Bernthal. The way being Daredevil consumed Murdock to the point where it felt like there was only Daredevil. The Daredevil/Punisher dynamic. Watching Elektra be completely nuts but desiring that woman at the same time anyway.......

:hmr::hmr::hmr::hmr:

I want more!!!!!!!
That boxing ring scene was :woot:

tumblr_o4ij09ZOjj1un5ce1o2_250.gif

tumblr_o32xdsx7tB1uq85ijo1_400.gif

I'm kinda disappointed that Elektra/Frank didn't share a scene together.

Cem7UyHWwAAOEzr.jpg

I think that's what I was disappointed in too. Elektra could have benefited from interacting with people other than Matt.

Besides Bullseye and Kingpin, what villains should appear in season 3?

Finally got my hands on this, going to watch it later in the week, hope it's as good as everyone says.

For season 3 they shouldn't bring in anyone else other than Bullseye, otherwise it might get too crowded.

I feel as though Bullseye will not be "big bad" enough. DD has typically always gotten the best of him whenever they were matched up....I feel as though a Born again story line with bullseye in it is the way to go. Born again is such an amazing story and would translate well on screen. As far as I can tell....they are setting it up; with Fisk digging deeper in Murdock's life, Karen's suspicious past and the introduction of Nuke in JJ....all the elements are there.

For season 3 they shouldn't bring in anyone else other than Bullseye, otherwise it might get too crowded.

They can bring in a few small ones too, imo.

But I agree with the big ones. I'd hold off on Gladiator until Mr. Fear. Typhoid is too big to bring in too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"