Daredevil Daredevil General Discussion Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is interested: showrunnner Marco Ramirez wrote tonight's episode of Fear the Walking Dead.

Kind of wishing Dakota North will be introduced into the Netflix universe in some capacity. I really liked that character.

I'm starting to think the grounded combat used in this show is better for serialized format than the more eccentric swashbuckling combat we see in the comics.
I missed the jumping combat style when I saw the season on its release week.

CN_XF-oUkAAtWGM.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/jonnybernthal/status/639466185952751616

Before the image fully loaded I was hoping to see him like this.
2055024-pun1.jpg

Isn't he the district attorney to clear Spider-Man from murder charges?

He's absolutely crucial to the Daredevil mythos. He's the guy who introduced Daredevil to Uri Geller. Seriously, he's listed as the guy to succeed Foggy Nelson as Manhattan District Attorney and featured primarily in the 130s as far as issues go. A very unknown character, but he fills a useful role.

He's absolutely crucial to the Daredevil mythos. He's the guy who introduced Daredevil to Uri Geller. Seriously, he's listed as the guy to succeed Foggy Nelson as Manhattan District Attorney and featured primarily in the 130s as far as issues go. A very unknown character, but he fills a useful role.

How is that important? :oldrazz: I thought that was a rather silly issue to be honest.

Anyone wondering what this whole Kevin Feige reporting directly to Disney for Marvel Studios and Ike Perlmutter still overseeing the Marvel Television properties is going to mean for the future of titles like Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and even Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I was hoping at some point some of these charactersmight crossover into the movies and Kevin at points in time would even talk about the TV Shows as being more tools in the sandbox to play with, but with this most recent change it seems to me less likely to happen. I realize they are both still under Disney though, but I just don't know after this split if Ike and Kevin will continue working together amiably or if Kevin wants to use a character from the shows will he need to go to Disney and have them tell Ike that we are giving Kevin permission to use these characters? Also, will these shows continue to work with trying to keep things in continuity?

Not sure if I am happy or sad about the news. Happy that there is less restraints on the films financials and it frees Kevin up to do what he does best, but still if these television properties are in a separate world all of a sudden I will not be happy.

Surfer

Anyone knows when the DVD for 1st season comes out?

Anyone knows when the DVD for 1st season comes out?
As far as I'm aware, there's been no announcement yet. My *guess* is it will probably come out shortly before season 2 hits netflix

I'm super excited for season 2, need to do a re-watch here soon. Should have done one this past weekend with the holiday

As far as I'm aware, there's been no announcement yet. My *guess* is it will probably come out shortly before season 2 hits netflix

I hope that it comes out before Christmas!

Christmas 2015:
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 2
Agent Carter Season 1
Ant-Man

I need DD to round it out!!!! And yes, I've already pre-ordered Avengers: Age of Ultron

Christmas 2016 is looking much better, though:
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 3
Agent Carter season 2
Daredevil Season 2 (hopefully)
Jessica Jones season 1 (hopefully)
Captain America: Civil War
Maybe Luke Cage will also be out by then!!!!!

I think the title sequence is the best I've ever seen for any TV show. It's seriously moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"