Daredevil Daredevil General Discussion Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like what i see with his fighting style.

I like what i see with his fighting style.

It looks awesome. He's acrobatic enough to deliver jumping kicks, and he knows how to handle his two sticks. Once unarmed he sure looks like a boxer, just like his father.

Yeah, looks like a good combination of acrobatic ninja stuff and good ol' bare knuckle beat downs.

Really digging the snippets of the fighting style we get there. Some acrobatic kicks, but also some down-and-dirty brawling.

I guess I'll post it here too:

I recently saw a comment that gave a really good point. Kingpin is basically like a Street Level Thanos. Working behind the lines, a few know him and those that do are usually those that work for him. Maybe a few heroes too.

Daredevil I'd imagine is one of those few. So basically I could see Kingpin leading The Hand like his own small army. Kinda like how Thanos has the Chitauri...or atleast had until they took a nuk to the mothership. But other than that I could see the FINAL confrontation with Kingpin not being in the Daredevil series because Daredevil alone won't be able to stop Kingpin. He'll have to get the Defenders together.

Or at least that's what I'd think.

Well, he is blind ya know...
That'd actually be a great aspect to explore pre-radar sense. Maybe he's training to fight and keeps missing targets pathetically and sadly and then eventually through foucs on his other sense's he manages to learn to hit precisely.

Saw the second trailer:

and there is already a Thor and IM reference

Anyone read DD #14 yet?
Yes. My favorite issue in a while, actually. And that's not to say the series has gone down in quality either, because it hasn't. I just liked how well this one flowed. It hit a lot of different story beats, and yet it didn't at all feel jumbled or overstuffed. Loved Matt's new "costume," too, as well as its introduction. Fun stuff all around.

Argh! The waiting! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!

*jumps out window*

Anyone read DD #14 yet?

KWcPPWb.jpg

This feels like Waid having some fun before the end. And it looks like Moon Knight a little bit, so I can dig.

I loved the baseball stadium scene. After Matt's few hits he starts to get cocky and points in the stands like Babe Ruth. Samnee nails his expression. I am going to miss this team so hard.

:csad:

From the newly released TV spot... Its kinda blurry so I can't really know for sure, but this guy looks heavily armoured to me. I'm thinking its Melvin Potter.
34gkl8o.jpg

Not sure if mentioned, but LA premiere on the 2nd.

I might miss school when this premieres.

Not sure if mentioned, but LA premiere on the 2nd.

So, what does that mean exactly? Are they going to have a 13 Hour special screening in a theater in LA for cast, crew and press on the 2nd? a red carpet event essentially?

Surfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"