Daredevil Daredevil General Discussion Thread - Part 8

Not sure. But that would be nice. My understanding is that ABC didn't really give the deluxe home video treatment for Agent Carter and Agents of SHIELD. I fear that's the fate for Daredevil.

I'm already in episode 2, and I'm loving it!!

1928980_493870347463421_4155191296310796871_n.jpg

Watched 3 more episodes tonight, finally after 2 weeks. Godddamn this stuff is just getting better and better.

Have a theory about DA Reyes, hope I'm onto something. Also, Elodie Young, PERFECT casting. Ekeletra is all kinds of crazy and sexy. There's just something about the way Elodie looks, they just screams twisted, she has the look of a Predator, I love it.

So in season 3, I guess Kingpin will be released, try retake his old position and will hire Bullseye to deal with DD. So would Fisk instantly regain all of his old territory or would he still have fight some potential rivals to get back on top? Punisher dealt with the Dogs of Hell, the Irish Kitchen, the Mexican cartels and the Blacksmith, DD dealt with the Hand, who would be left? Owlsley Jr. is still around and he may make what on what is surface a play for Hell Kitchen, but is really a plot for revenge on Fisk and DD.

How do they keep the writing so consistently good with so many unknown writers? Almost every episode has a different writer, but they all seem equally well written.

This season was great. They finally did the Punisher right after all of those tries.

How do they keep the writing so consistently good with so many unknown writers? Almost every episode has a different writer, but they all seem equally well written.

Them using unknown writers kinda shows in some of the dialogue (occasionally which comes off as on-the-nose), but for the most part, I guess Marvel has screenings to determine who gets to write for what. I know some of the writers from Jessica Jones are working on Iron Fist. So maybe its a tight-knit circle? Whatever it is though, it's working. The Netflix shows are awesome.

Unknown doesn't mean untalented.

You know the know what an interesting concept would've been? If they explored DD loosing his super senses more. Like when he went deaf for a like a minute. Kinda like Spider-Man 2 where Peter lost his powers.

So where we do think they're going with Season 3?

I can only assume something along the lines of Miller's "Born Again" storyline.

So where we do think they're going with Season 3?
-Hand is doing underground things trying to stay out of DD's sight. -DD looking for Elektra
-How everyone is coping with Nelson & Murdock falling apart.
-Bullseye
-The Beast/Dark Sky or whatever they call it, coming.
-Kingpin finally getting out of prison, or better yet DD's identity revealed and Matt goes to prison where Kingpin proceeds to make his life a living hell.

It'd also be cool if Foggy helped Matt get out lawyer style. Or better yet, Danny Rand bails him out as a set up for Defenders.

Charlie Cox says that Defenders to start filming later this year.

-Hand is doing underground things trying to stay out of DD's sight. -DD looking for Elektra
-How everyone is coping with Nelson & Murdock falling apart.
-Bullseye
-The Beast/Dark Sky or whatever they call it, coming.
-Kingpin finally getting out of prison, or better yet DD's identity revealed and Matt goes to prison where Kingpin proceeds to make his life a living hell.

It'd also be cool if Foggy helped Matt get out lawyer style. Or better yet, Danny Rand bails him out as a set up for Defenders.

The Hand subplot was setup for the Defenders, not Daredevil Season 3 (which will most liekly come after).

Does anyone know if the seasons will be released on Blu-ray? I'd really like to get a physical copy of the series(legally)

Does anyone know if the seasons will be released on Blu-ray? I'd really like to get a physical copy of the series(legally)
i'd like to effing know this too

guessing since two seasons are already out they're gonna sell it in a bundle

I liked this season, but it was way more flawed than season 1. Everything about punisher was amazing. The hand stuff was average. They failed at juggling both subplots in a satisfying way. The team-up with the punisher in the last episode was really out of nowhere. A lot of thing didn't feel organic at all. Stick was great.

It was more comic booky and more action oriented. Most fights were good, some great, but you could tell a lot more that most blow didn't connect.

The actors were amazing. It's still one of the best comic book adaptation to me, but season 1 was better.

Daredevil Pro Registration or Anti Registration? I would love to see how the events of Civil War play into any Daredevil future seasons

Daredevil Pro Registration or Anti Registration? I would love to see how the events of Civil War play into any Daredevil future seasons

100% Anti.

Well, seeing as there's no Registration Act, its kind of moot. :p

( There's the Sokovia Accords, but that has little to do with registration and everything to do with Global Scale Superpowers )

But Hydra would see Daredevil as a threat or a potential threat but Matt Murdock he along with the Punisher and Elektra that whole universe tends to be away from that whole Civil War business anyway but if they factored in just imagine

I hate to do this, but: seriously, learn to use punctuation. Your posts are virtually incomprehensible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"