The Dark Knight Dark Knight Site Updated!

That was extremely thoughtful of them.

Thanks, WB :up:.

How sweet of them.

Thank you WB and THANK YOU HEATH!!! :hoboj:

A nice tribute and fitting words. :hoboj:

:hoboj: That's nice of Warner Bros. giving Heath Ledger a tribute.

that's a nice thing to do. they also added a black ribbon to whysoserious.com

it's really weird how the majority of us said "this will be his carrear defining role" before his death.

that statement is now almost guaranteed to be true. only ennis del mar will be close to it...and from what i have seen i am certain it will surpass that role.

There's a sad and ironic quote from a heath ledger interview. If you'll allow me to paraphrase "Joker was the most fun I ever had playing a role, and probably the most fun I'll ever have playing a role."

I think WB is listening to us. In another thread a bunch of people mentioned that they should not have taken down the Joker poster up on the site with the trailer.

Thank you WB for listening.

It is very touching, and a great jester to everyone.

I'm so glad they put this up.

Rest in Peace Heath. You'll be missed and never forgotten.

Is it just me or did a picture appear behind the note on whysoserious

There's a sad and ironic quote from a heath ledger interview. If you'll allow me to paraphrase "Joker was the most fun I ever had playing a role, and probably the most fun I'll ever have playing a role."

I hear ya, I hope Heath wasn't forshadowing his future; then it would be even more tragic.:csad:

Nicely done WB, it's nice to see they're not trying to cash in on the media frenzy. Seriously, this was very respectful and much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"