• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

"Dateless" Attractive Women

Oh...happy future birthday! my birthday was earlier this month. December babies UNITE!

the way I view my avatar...hmmm...Its a character called Prodigy! Very hot!! A cool black chick, that I would like to align myself with...fictively speaking!

Canadian Rider said:
But they don't use them as avatars. I guess that surprises me. Like I said, still learning about the SHH board. thanks for your input though ... :yay:
Not many people use their pics as avatars. Not even on someting like AIM.

Cool. There is/was a character in Batman that I really liked. She was very cool, but they didn't use her a lot. She was a black character with a shaved head and stood her own pretty well. Thanks for the wishes.

I guess we each relate to different characters that we can associate ourselves with. Maybe that is why celebrities are so popular? People think they are special?

I have always enjoyed the comics I have read like GR, Batman and Green Lantern. I guess I aspired to be like them in confronting evil. Not that I do that but I guess trying to be a decent guy in today's day and age is a challenge enough. I was reading somewhere that when you get to 300 posts you can get an avatar. I am wondering what I would do for mine. Happy birthday to you, I hope it went well. It always sucks to be so close to Christmas since you get lot's of combo gifts. That happen to you much?

:yay:
Crooklyn said:
Not many people use their pics as avatars. Not even on someting like AIM.

I use mine on Yahoo mostly. I made one that kind of looks like ghost rider, but mostly I use my picture. Most of my friends use their picture too.

I guess that is what I expected here, but I don't have a ton of experience with boards or Yahoo either. I don't have all the time I used to with two kids to "wrangle."

The times that I do chat with somebody a picture seems more personal and I guess that is why I asked. It is interesting though how many people meet and chat on the net and fall in love without seeing each other. Just supports my idea that we should not judge the book by its cover. A nice cover is a bonus but is shouldn't be the be-all and end-all. This is where I get laughed out of this thread ... old man syndrome. :yay:

Crooklyn said:
I CLEARLY labeled it. She has no name. :o

Oh yes, clearly :oldrazz: Just wanted to see a larger picture of her; she looks really pretty.

Canadian Rider said:
:yay:

I use mine on Yahoo mostly. I made one that kind of looks like ghost rider, but mostly I use my picture. Most of my friends use their picture too.

I guess that is what I expected here, but I don't have a ton of experience with boards or Yahoo either. I don't have all the time I used to with two kids to "wrangle."
Well if they're your personal friends, then it's alright for them to use their own pics. But the thing is, the internet ISN'T personal, so I'd guess that'd be a way of explaining why peoples' avatars aren't of themselves.

It is interesting though how many people meet and chat on the net and fall in love without seeing each other. Just supports my idea that we should not judge the book by its cover. A nice cover is a bonus but is shouldn't be the be-all and end-all.
While true, that works vice-versa. Incredible personalities make great friends, but incredible personalities with great looks make good mating partners. ;)

Canadian Rider said:
Cool. There is/was a character in Batman that I really liked. She was very cool, but they didn't use her a lot. She was a black character with a shaved head and stood her own pretty well. Thanks for the wishes.

I guess we each relate to different characters that we can associate ourselves with. Maybe that is why celebrities are so popular? People think they are special?

I have always enjoyed the comics I have read like GR, Batman and Green Lantern. I guess I aspired to be like them in confronting evil. Not that I do that but I guess trying to be a decent guy in today's day and age is a challenge enough. I was reading somewhere that when you get to 300 posts you can get an avatar. I am wondering what I would do for mine. Happy birthday to you, I hope it went well. It always sucks to be so close to Christmas since you get lot's of combo gifts. That happen to you much?

well...i get distinct gifts...though birthday is always smaller than christmas...this year im not getting any presents...im moving to another country for a moment haha...so all the money they would spend on my gifts they are just giving to me instead

Wow. Moving is pretty cool. Where are you moving to? For a moment sounds mysterious ... :yay:

Crooklyn said:
Well if they're your personal friends, then it's alright for them to use their own pics. But the thing is, the internet ISN'T personal, so I'd guess that'd be a way of explaining why peoples' avatars aren't of themselves.

True enough.

While true, that works vice-versa. Incredible personalities make great friends, but incredible personalities with great looks make good mating partners. ;)

This is also true. Luckily for me my wife who is Hot looked past my looks into the character of the man. Whoo ... that was a close one ... :woot:

AndThePickles said:
Oh yes, clearly :oldrazz: Just wanted to see a larger picture of her; she looks really pretty.
37107_1160716952.jpg

Click here for more.

Canadian Rider said:
Wow. Moving is pretty cool. Where are you moving to? For a moment sounds mysterious ... :yay:
London. for four months.

Wow. That is an awesome town. I trust you will enjoy it. Hopefully the british lads will appreciate the Duchess of Cool ...

Canadian Rider said:
Wow. That is an awesome town. I trust you will enjoy it. Hopefully the british lads will appreciate the Duchess of Cool ...

haha...i suppose we'll see!!!

Yeah, i'm a December baby too. (despite what my profile says) December 03, 74'

Happy Birthday to you too then Golgo13 :woot:

Do you find that the older you have gotten the easier it has become to talk to attractive women? (Trying to keep something of the thread alive ... hehehe) :yay:

vibeke_T said:
:cmad: *envy* lol. From what I've heard the cost of living there is pretty expensive, but the experience going there would definitely be worth it.
Again. Lucky :up:.

P.S: I much preffer money anyway than some of the gifts I usually get. :oldrazz:

I hear that.

Cash works. then you can save it and buy something that you otherwise wouldn't get .. a true gift for yourself ... :woot:

fruity said:
:cmad: *envy* lol. From what I've heard the cost of living there is pretty expensive, but the experience going there would definitely be worth it.
Again. Lucky :up:.

P.S: I much preffer money anyway than some of the gifts I usually get. :oldrazz:

i'm gonna lose a bunch of weight because i'll be living off of crackers!

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
Yeah, i'm a December baby too. (despite what my profile says) December 03, 74'
Happy Birthday!
vibeke_T said:
i'm gonna lose a bunch of weight because i'll be living off of crackers!
And tea and crumpets.:oldrazz:

Watch the chocolate though sister ... they use cream and it has like a bajillion calories ... been there ... eaten that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"