When hot girls date unnattractive guys - a retrospective

No, it's racist to assume that just because you're Black, you can't suck at what you do. :o
His foul creation is a blight upon the airwaves.
... and as we all know, all blight's are f**king terrible.

Wow, how did we get from the discussion of unattractive and attractive people to talking about Elmo?

:eek: Hate elmo!!
Talk to the hand.
23ao4.gif
I said "loathe" not "hate". If there's a I LOATHE/DESPISE ELMO club, I'll be President.

One of, if not THE most irritating thing in the world is that stupid TICKLE ME ELMO doll. I wish I can burn them all! Everytime I hear Elmo's laughter, all's not right with my world.

Make a thread about it.
Seriously? I wanna. But it'll be filled with profanities that I'll be banned and the thread will not last for more than a page. :csad: Maybe I can use them asteriks... Just talking about it is giving me chest pains.

Lol, no. :woot: But it does explain why you're so grumpy all the time.
Common misconception.
I am not grumpy all of the time, nor am I negative all of the time.
I am quite happy and love to laugh and have fun and I'm full of intense, mushy Love for all the things and people I love.

The problem is that this world sucks and most people suck, and the suckage is growing at an exponential rate...threatening to erase all of the things I love so much.

Elmo is to blame for all the miseries in the world. That red irritating blob can turn the happiest human being grumpy. Look, I'm miserable and grumpy now that I'm talking about... that thing. I'm leaving this thread to find a happy, elmo-less thread.

All the brownies make her super sweet, duh.

[YT]C7CBHbpdGfk[/YT]

Common misconception.
I am not grumpy all of the time, nor am I negative all of the time.
I am quite happy and love to laugh and have fun and I'm full of intense, mushy Love for all the things and people I love.

The problem is that this world sucks and most people suck, and the suckage is growing at an exponential rate...threatening to erase all of the things I love so much.

Emo much?:o:oldrazz:

That reminds me of the old emo Elmo video on youtube.

Elmo is to blame for all the miseries in the world. That red irritating blob can turn the happiest human being grumpy. Look, I'm miserable and grumpy now that I'm talking about... that thing. I'm leaving this thread to find a happy, elmo-less thread.

Elmo is great fun FYI

Well there are a lot of unattractive religious types.

I just recently saw the Discovery Channel re-airing of the BBC documentary The Most Hated Family in America, about the crazy Phelps family of the "God Hates Fags" Westboro Church. While I was horrified by their insane hatred and ignorance, I was stunned to see that the young Phelps grandaughters are actually kind of cute...

42745237girlsbbc203uu4.jpg

Of course, they're all twisted and brainwashed, which makes it doubly sad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"