Dating when overweight

:eek: :o i envy his ability to carry refreshments with his belly button:o

i laugh at fat people whne theyre not looking lol

PyroChamber said:
A lot of people will date someone that, in one way or another, is not like them; some date outside their race, someone who's rich may date someone who isn't rich, etc.

But when it comes to something like body weight a thinner person won't necessarily date someone who's overweight; so the question is...if a person is overweight do they automatically have to date someone who's overweight also?

No alot of people let society dictate to them whats acceptable dating a person and what not. If a person is overweight they should have the same dating options as a person whose underweight has. Its just that society has placed a negative stigma on overweight people they often date someone like them to avoid criticism.

^That goes with anything, not just dating. Your friends, who you assoicate with, etc.

terry78 said:
^That goes with anything, not just dating. Your friends, who you assoicate with, etc.

Exactly, alot of people let society dictate who they are who they associate with.

terry78 said:
However there is a strong belief, one that was echoed by Socrates in his Republic for one reference, that this association with people "like" us is somehow innate. I for one think there is something innate about racism. Other phenomena such as Nationalism, Religions, families and interest groups may be explained by this as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"