Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect Bishop and Cable to appear in future X-men movies. Maybe the would fit more with a possible Apocalypse storyline.

Maybe he's playing T'Challa (the Black Panther) so Storm can finally get her Monster's Ball on. :funny:

I thought about T'Challa too, lol

jokes appart, would be really badass to see him and Storm on the big screen, but not gonna happen, obviously.

lol yeah that isn't likely, although it would be cool to see him and Storm on screen together.

maybe the day Marvel decides to do a Black Panther movie, they negociate with Fox about having a Storm cameo on his movie :D

seems unlikely, I know, but still would be really cool to show them on the same universe.

This movie's going to have a ton of characters. I love it.

I'm still thinking that it might be split into two parts. Maybe that's excessive. It just sounds like there's so much story. It's going to be epic.

When Bryan said this movie was EPIC, I think most of us didnt have a clear idea of how EPIC it will be lol

This is shapping up to be the Lord of the rings of superheroes. And I cant be happier about it

Black Panther will never appear in a X-Men movie simply because the Marvel Studios have the rights for the character.

I hope Omar Sy is playing Bishop!

we all knew that pylock, did you really think you had to remind it to us? lol

we were just talking about how it would be to watch both on the big screen. nothing more, nothing less.

I expect Bishop and Cable to appear in future X-men movies. Maybe the would fit more with a possible Apocalypse storyline.

I don't really want to see Cable in a X-Men movie but I hope if Omar Sy is not playing Bishop for this movie. I hope they introduce him in a X-Men movie someday.

Cable is so popular we shall see him, maybe the Deadpool movie if it ever gets made. I don't want Cable in DOFP. It is way too crowded and Cable is too complicated to do him justice.

Cable is so popular we shall see him, maybe the Deadpool movie if it ever gets made. I don't want Cable in DOFP. It is way too crowded and Cable is too complicated to do him justice.

I think if Cable is gonna appear in a X-Men movie, I think he would need a lot of focus and he's a very complicated character. Plus he is Cyclops' son in the comics.

Yeah, He would need screen time. He could work here in dofp, but I think hes best reserved for either an Apocalypse X Men storyline, X Force were he could lead, or Deadpool. Like laytonc said hes gonna be used eventually so no need to take time away from the already huge cast here, though I wouldnt complain if he was in it. Ultimately everyone will have a different opinion on who should be the focus or time traveler in this film.

Last edited:
When Bryan said this movie was EPIC, I think most of us didnt have a clear idea of how EPIC it will be lol

This is shapping up to be the Lord of the rings of superheroes. And I cant be happier about it

Except that LoTR had three 3 hour+ movies and some of them still managed to be a bit rushed. I hope they're not trying to achieve something similar in just one film!

Cool casting with Omar! I'm still waiting on The Intouchables to come out on rental here in my country (it's been staying at the cinema only for ages now it feels like). But I have many friends that have seen it and that thought both Omar and the movie itself was fantastic.

When I first heard it of course Bishop was the character that flew up in my head, but now after some thinking I'm not sure.

At least he said he'd say yes if asked.

SEICENTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grammer doesn't need to return. Besides, it makes a statement if someone in Beast's position is gone for one reason or another.

The two versions of Beast look too different to be in the same movie, I think.

Grammer doesn't need to return. Besides, it makes a statement if someone in Beast's position is gone for one reason or another.

Agreed on all fronts BMM.

Considering his political stature, an assassination of Beast would be an incredible incentive to right the wrongs of the past.

I hope they don't bring Kelsey Grammar's Beast. I thought he was the best addition to X3 but at the end of X3, he already moved on to work with United Nations. I think him and Mystique being dead at the future timeline would be enough for me.

Since they arent exactly sticking to the comics here, I wouldnt mind Beast brought back. Doubt it will happen after that tweet but Beast always bring some good scientific ways of figuring out a situation, so I would have not been against his conversations with other X Men about time travel, preventing Sentinels etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"