Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm...am I the only one who noticed something in Halle Berry's photo? Can't hide those things.

bfbc9ffciaepraijpglarge.jpg

Colossus joins the cast, along with two other actors I'm unsure of!

And 6 empty spaces...

bfbc9ffciaepraijpglarge.jpg

Colossus joins the cast, along with two other actors I'm unsure of!

The Asian actress looks like shes from The Wolverine. The native american one is the airport peeing guy from Twilight ?

havent watched all Twilight movies, but some months ago I saw some pics of a young native american actor that seems this guy. Not sure if he was in Twiglight, but could be

Could the asian lady be an older Jubilee? I mean they could retcon X3 Pyslocke and few would probably care and just write it down as similar to X2 Beast, but I don't fancy the chances of that being the case.

Woah. I guess that's Psylocke. Or that armor Japanese girl that's in Astonishing.

This all nice and everything, but James Marsden or GTFO.

That's interesting as Fan BingBing is in Iron Man 3. I'm sure it's not the same character though.

Wow, that chinese girl is so pretty!

It's weird that there's gaps and how there seems to be no real pattern in how the pictures were put up.

I'm excited for Colossus. I'm not expecting much, but all I want are some awesome action scenes, cool metal look, and a few lines of dialog (something X3 failed on all accounts).

I'm excited for the new blood as well.

But hopefully Famke and James are meant to be in the blank spaces.

The first one I thought of when seeing Fan's picture was definitely Psylocke.

If those are six more spaces, and Singer isn't toying with us, that's quite the robust cast.

If those are six more spaces, and Singer isn't toying with us, that's quite the robust cast.
At this point no one can accuse Fox on skimping out on the cash. They're going all in.

Agreed. I think Fox is really going for it this time. We'll see how it works out.

The first one I thought of when seeing Fan's picture was definitely Psylocke.

If it is then I'd be interested in how they retcon her role and her death in X3. That would be quite the challenge I think.

Colossus better have a more X2 look to him than X3 look.

Let's see here.There are still 4 slots open here.

with Colossus we now have 8 characters from trilogy.I think we can safely say that only 4 first Class actors will be back.Now out of remaining slots still a possibilty for recasted Banshee and Havok.

To have asian actress as Psylocke means some reconning since she was listed as psylocke In credits for Last Stand.And with both Kitty and Rogue I doudt Jubilee will be In film.Thunderbird Is a good suggestion for the other actor.

The list of photos Is Intresting.Jennifer Lawrence may get second billing.Also Notice Patrick Stewert and Ian Mckellen photos are up after Hugh,Jennifer,James Mcavoy,and Michael Fassbender.It will be Intresting to see who get placed between Peter Dinklage and Halle Berry.Also notice Ellen Page Is pictured before Anna Paquin.That again makes me curious how the screentime between Rogue and Kitty are balanced.

Also intresting to see Patrick and Ian's pictures before Nicholas Hoult and Dinklage.

Don't forget we know one of remaining roles will be Nixon.So we know we have nixon and at least 3 other characters to be casted.

It just came to me. What if Fan BingBing and that racially ambiguous young guy are playing X-23 and Daken respectively?

Whoa...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"