Days of Future Past Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be disappointed if she isn't in Pink makeup!!!

Please no Apocalypse. This film doesn't need to be THAT busy.

It could be a Thanos style tease at the end of the movie, leading into X4.

Hmmm...Blink eh? Joe Mad wants his royalty cheques! :p

Blink is someone I thought we'd probably never see in the films. I'm very surprised and pleased!

With the line-up of Wolverine, Storm, Iceman, Rogue, Colossus, and Shadowcat, they must all join Beast in 1973!

If DOFP is awesome and then a Thanos style tease of Apocalypse comes up after or mid credits, I might just die right there and then. :D

FINALLY we get to see Colossus and Beast in action under Singer's direction. Now if they brought back Nightcrawler I would love it... not complaining if they don't though.

Also, Pyro. I would loooove to see Pyro back.

Damn the most the budget on this movie is must be going on all these actors and their mutant characters powers effects lol.

There's been very little mention of Pyro actually. He's another possibility.

Could the picture between Halle and Dinklage be Nightcrawler/Alan Cumming?

Blink could be the explanation for time travel. Does anybody know if she ever did that though? Of course wouldn't be the first time they changed people's powers. So who is the Twilight guy? Thunderbird? Forge?

Blink's powers are teleportation, not time travel. Don't know how people are saying that she'll be the cause of it. Her time in Exiles was also dimension hopping, not time travel either, and that wasn't her powers, but an outside influence doing that to her and her group.

Could the picture between Halle and Dinklage be Nightcrawler/Alan Cumming?

Cumming has publicly stated that he hasn't been contacted after the whole thing with MacAvoy mentioning his name.

jeez, the next time someone says ASM is looking more busy than Spiderman 3, I'll just point them in this general direction.

Blink is cool and all, but they should have gone with Nightcrawler if they want to use a teleporter

nice to see Colossus back though. hopefully he looks like he did in X2 rather than X3 where he looked more like the T-1000.

Sweet Glad to hear that Cudmore is Back!!! He deserves it!!! As for the last six spots my guess is
January Jones,
Caleb Landry Jones,
Lucas Till,
James Marsden
Famke Jannesen
Rosy Byrne

For people who aren't keeping count this makes at least 16 characters in the principle casting...lool.

Blink's powers are teleportation, not time travel. Don't know how people are saying that she'll be the cause of it. Her time in Exiles was also dimension hopping, not time travel either, and that wasn't her powers, but an outside influence doing that to her and her group.
Yeah I saw people saying the same thing about Gateway. For some reason people seem to be confused by teleportation and time travel.

You can change a characters powers for the films like Sebastian Shaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"