DBZ Appreciation Thread

And I hear ya about the avatar, there was this AWESOME Hulk vs. Superman one I wanted to use.

A_French_Gal said:
Veggetto was definitely the coolest fusion of them all.

I agree with you totally:)

I just wish that there could've been the Vegito fusion in SS4 level, that would've been better than the Gogeta SS4 as it would've lasted alot longer:)

What do you think A_French_Gal?:)

WILLIE1 said:

I just wish that there could've been the Vegito fusion in SS4 level, that would've been better than the Gogeta SS4 as it would've lasted alot longer:)

It would have been indefinate, couldn't have that

the one that i dodn't understnad is that the fusion ear ringers are perimant, but couldn't they use them then wish to be sperated ?

Guyverjay said:
It would have been indefinate, couldn't have that

ah yes, that's right:), but at least we would've got to see alot more of Vegito's real power and fighting skills:)

Hobgoblen said:
the one that i dodn't understnad is that the fusion ear ringers are perimant, but couldn't they use them then wish to be sperated ?

I don't know, this wasn't explained in DBZ other than once they fused with the earings, it was permanent, but it wasn't said if they could seperate it or not, but I guess I've answered the Q anyway:)

I wish that there was a veggito ssj4 as he would be stronger than Gogeta ssj4!

YES!! Veggetto WOULD have been stronger!! Since Veggetto just combined any two powersources through the normal fusion upgrade process, where Gogeta would only be as upgraded as the weakest member of the fusion. And it didn't say on the show, but obviously Buu could do it. lol Maybe if they broke the earrings while in fusion? Who knows.

WILLIE1 said:

What do you think A_French_Gal?:)

That would've been so cool to see vegetto ssj4!!!I been trying to find a DBAF picutur of him. there is NONE!!!!!!!!!!just a few gogettos

If they make another show there needs to be ssj4 vegetto! I'll be really disapointed with the whole thing if there isn't.

If they make another show, they need to downplay the ungodly imbalance of the Saiyajins and other races.

you mean the humans being worthless?and the namek barerly worth anything?

Yeah. They were once just as powerful, if not more powerful than the Saiyajins, and then all of the sudden, gone worthless. The Saiyajins only got out of a problem by finding a new Super Saiyajin level.

well the humans are old now remember?I don't think tien showed up at all in GT

Nor was Uub, this suppossedly uber powerful reincarnation of Buu.

Oh yeah! uub! majuub was really cool.but what did piccolo do besides break goku out of hell.

And I mean, Piccolo was once the strongest, and he always got stronger, and trained harder, and was always much more serious about his training. He was naturally disposed to be very very very powerful. But after the Android Saga, he was just some loser that people referred to for the occassional green skin joke. lol

A_French_Gal said:
And I mean, Piccolo was once the strongest, and he always got stronger, and trained harder, and was always much more serious about his training. He was naturally disposed to be very very very powerful. But after the Android Saga, he was just some loser that people referred to for the occassional green skin joke. lol
LOL, he was stronger than trunks and goten.but waeker than even base forn gotenks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"