A DBZ MMORPG, Why on earth

Alexia_Night_Hawk, BRODIEMAN, yokito and my character Nerfis should all make a tribe.

Im PL: 8 now

trying to do this mission where i have to give 3 tree seeds to this old lady

i only have one so far

WeaponZ2 said:
How long you been playing?
I'm not sure exactly... a week, maybe two.

BRODIEMAN said:
trying to do this mission where i have to give 3 tree seeds to this old lady
Dude... that mission is so annoying. Maybe if you find the right person they'll give you like 50 tree seeds.

I cba to play this now, I thought it was great but its just become boring quickly, maybe I'll pop in from time to time but as of now Ive got Half life again and am trying to play ESF.

i have found a site where u can play dbz games it not got very good graphix but u can c the people movin and stuff around u the site is http://www.byond.com/

You need to download the thingy so u can play them aswell so here is the place to download it http://games.byond.com/download/

once u have downloaded it u need to make a account after u install it and ur in ok

heh i didnt read all but i think makeing a dbz mmorpg is a great idea and i think programers should dissmiss it easly.. it would be a great game if u make it right and make all the details..

and about that 2d db, it kind a sux :)

but im a dbz fan and i can help u with story or some details about monsters and saiyans :)

u can just e-mail me :[email protected]

+i made a dbz setting for Dungeons and Dragons if u heard of it...
me and my friend r playing it now and its a lot of fun :) they say they r thrilled :) well so am i

super if u need a help or anything just email me

well i saw almost all dbz games.... but lets face it no1 found a good graphic dbz mmorpg... neither the good dbz game with good graphic? know what i mean?

Geez. If you guys want a good game you should just play Maplestory or Flyff. Its not DBZ but they ARE FUN AS HELL and their free.:yay:

Has a big company not made this yet, with the surge in popularity of MMORPGS over the past few years and an increase in the amount of people with high speed internet, not to mention millions of DBZ fans. I for one am shocked that there hasn't been one made yet. It would be the best game ever on the planet period if done right. Using one of the Budokai's graphics engines I'm sure they could easily make it. Think of it, you start off as a sayain child or any other race in the DBZU, and work your way up. Imagine how it would feel to finally transform into a ledgendary Super Sayai-Jin after months of training against other real people :D

We need to get a pettition started to allert whoever would make it, unless theres already a petition or its in development and I don't know about it. So your thoughts, does anyone know of any 3rd party dbz mmorpgs and I'm not talking about silly forum roleplays I mean a real game.

In maximum 2 months i'll finish it. I'm working at an MMORPG, from a parallel universe with dbz (you won't see goku or kamehame, but something simillar, because of the copyright), an mortal-combat\mugen pvp style, using abilities learned from a Talents tree (you know what i mean if you played WoW), from month to month new world events and World Tournament... ;) all of this in maximum 2 moths :D. after the release, the first 1 or 2 months will be free. After that, you will have to pay 1 euro for a month. And all of this in maximum 2 months... ^.^

I'll try out that 2d game everyone's talkin about.
Since it's allll the rage... i wanna be like the cool kids. :p

a DBZ MMO huh...
I've played many MMOs so i know the ropes. I think it would be a challege trying to make one.
Would there be the race aspects. Like...
Namek race- Male/Female- Warrior/... What else would they have for classes? Since it's all Fighting...

I'm at a road block here. but i'm going to make a character thing on taht game.

I'd play it if the game mechanics didn't suck, like in all budukai games ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"