Dc Direct Arkham asylum/ Arkham city figures Discussion

So cool. Those pants make me wonder why they never made Rises action figures, looks like Banes.

I'm really digging these too lately. I started with AC series 3 Batman, then I ordered AA Harley, followed by AC Robin, and then I got AC Harley and AC Catwoman. (And, AA series 1 Batman is on the way.) I truly love these. I think of the ones I have, AA Harley is my favorite. She looks like she jumped right out of the video game.

I like the AA Harley too. Not a fan of the face on the AC Harley, but this pic always puts a smile on my face

harley-arkham-city1.jpg

i wish that TRU carried these my local comic shop haven't got any. :(

Yeah saw it the ither day at my buddies it is insane and looks cool with the thugs

Bigbadtoystore.com just put up preorders for arkham asylum series 1! Coming back into production!

Hi guys

I'm new here and this thread caught my eye.

My local store just has wave 2 & 3 of city, so my collection is quite small, but I love it. I have Catwoman, Harley (City), Hatter and yesterday I picked up Ivy as well. Loving the detail on all of them, gonna pick up a joker thug soon, coz they just look amazing.

I really want some of the deluxe figures but cant justify the pricetag.

Also, does anyone know where I can get some of these with decent shipping rates to Australia?

Thanks
Andrew

So,the preorder I saw on BBTS is for Series 1&2 and it ONLY includes Armored Batman,Harley,Joker,Ivy,and Scarecrow. So,hopefully Bane will follow.

Last edited:
I doubt they'll rerelease Bane, and if they do I think it'd be a deluxe.

Bane in a big box would be great. Size of Titan Joker would work for me. I would still love one in the original release packaging but will not pay what most are listed for. You can get one of the popular Batman Hot Toys for the price of what some Banes are listed for.

i'm lucky, i won a competition to get 100 bucks store credit at my local store so I can get 2 series 3 figures and an series 2. probably gonna get the joker thugs and hush, yeah?

I just ordered Mr. Freeze for $43.99 on Amazon. A bit on the pricy side, but I love the the figure. They dipicted him really well in the game.

Hi guys

I'm new here and this thread caught my eye.

My local store just has wave 2 & 3 of city, so my collection is quite small, but I love it. I have Catwoman, Harley (City), Hatter and yesterday I picked up Ivy as well. Loving the detail on all of them, gonna pick up a joker thug soon, coz they just look amazing.

I really want some of the deluxe figures but cant justify the pricetag.

Also, does anyone know where I can get some of these with decent shipping rates to Australia?

Thanks
Andrew

Hey welcome to the site...
What store did you find them at?? I havent seen any in my town, ive been going crazy looking

Hey

I saw them at my local Gametraders (like Gamestop but they sell collectibles, merchandise and vintage games too).

I'm gonna get Hush and a joker thug after christmas, and maybe some more if I get more money. I really want them to do a series 5 with Hugo Strange, Solomon Grundy (Deluxe maybe?), Hammer, Sickle and Bruce Wayne in handcuffs.

Ive got the following for sale MOC Ras, arkham city harley, hush, azrael, catwoman, both thugs, hatter, robin opener, batman infected opener, loose detective mode batman, send me offers.

how much you want for everyone but harley, catwoman and hatter shipped to australia?

I just received my AA Batman. I actually prefer him quite a bit to the AC Series 3 Batman. He just seems more detailed and authentic to me. The AC version's face is too peachy and clean. AA Batman's is more gritty and he looks more determined. Plus, the rivets in the costume are not painted on the AC version.

I just received my AA Batman. I actually prefer him quite a bit to the AC Series 3 Batman. He just seems more detailed and authentic to me. The AC version's face is too peachy and clean. AA Batman's is more gritty and he looks more determined. Plus, the rivets in the costume are not painted on the AC version.

Speaking of AA Batman. Anyone else notice the price hike since the new production was announced without Batman being one of the figures to be re-released? The average starting price on ebay has almost doubled in the past couple weeks. I ordered one from some toy website...I don't remember the name. Still had for 31.99 w/shipping,which is cheaper than the local comic store has new figures from AC. Now if Scarecrow would come down in price,besides Bane the only I need now from AA.

I agree. Asylum Batman is a more interesting/tough looking figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"