DC Showcase - Constantine: The House of Mystery

Pfeiffer-Pfan

Cool Rider
Reaction score
The new long-form short to anchor the latest collection of DC Showcase animated shorts:

Interesting that they seem to be pulling on threads from Justice League Dark: Apokolips War. Makes me more convinced that the rumored Crisis on Infinite Earths animated trilogy will be heading back to the Tucker-verse.

Looks great. I love these Showcase short(ish) films (Death is my top animated movie I've ever seen, of any length). Really liked Apokolips War. And I love Crisis stories (CoIE is easily in my top five comics stories ever). So yep, I'm up for this!

Btw, that doors sequence made me think of Scooby-Doo!

Given that I have most of the shorts already, I’ll probably just wait for this one to hit HBO Max, but I am curious to see which movie will get the preview in the special features, if any.

Given that I have most of the shorts already, I’ll probably just wait for this one to hit HBO Max, but I am curious to see which movie will get the preview in the special features, if any.

There is no preview for the next movie. Just a small featurette on the creation of the shorts.

Green Lantern: Beware My Power might be the first 'DC Universe' movie not to get a sneak peek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"