DC Superheros

FEAR THE BAT said:
Why the name change???

Hmm...well I dissed an entire forum, constantly made the mods look like monkeys..etc

It was fun but meh, I like having multiple accounts with different IPs. I can do anything, say anything and dont have to worry about being banned. If they do, I just use another.

Rules suck.

Vandal Savage said:
Hmm...well I dissed an entire forum, constantly made the mods look like monkeys..etc

It was fun but meh, I like having multiple accounts with different IPs. I can do anything, say anything and dont have to worry about being banned. If they do, I just use another.

Rules suck.

Heh, well, more power to ya then bro.

FEAR THE BAT said:
Heh, well, more power to ya then bro.

See. Its fun.

My "Vandal Savage" account got banned for posting illegal SR pics ripped from my Bootleg.

Blah, so lame.

I need to start a new official account soon that I'll stick with, I just havent been able to think of a good name of late.

I hope the actual version of that Supergirl looks as good as the prototype. The white shirt one wasnt too great.

The skin paint was way too tan and the face didnt come out right.

I hope so too. Thats a fantatic female fig for a 6inch mass market line.

Remember my DCD collection? I decided instead of displaying the DCSH ones the same way....

I'm gonna set up a DC vs Marvel display using Marvel Legends and DCSH (same scale).

I already got Superman VS Hulk

Who should Batman, Robin, Supergirl, Mr Freeze, Bizzaro and Steel fight?

Batman - Iron Man
Robin - Spider-Man
Supergirl - female flyer like Ms Marvel or Storm
Mr Freeze - Pyro
Bizarro - Colossus
Steel - big villain like Abomination

man wtf... why does spider-man get stuck with robin... why cant he have nightwing :D

Because there's no Nightwing on your list. If so then Robin would be relegated to fighting off X23.

What about Batman VS Daredevil? DD may be a metahuman but his enchanced senses are on par with Batman's strongly developed senses.

Do they have a toy of Ms Marvel for Supergirl?

I think Steel VS Iron Man may be a better match, armored titans....what do you think?

You know, Daredevil would be good for just had to hand combat with Batman. I like that, go with that bro.

Hal Jordan 8472 said:
What about Batman VS Daredevil? DD may be a metahuman but his enchanced senses are on par with Batman's strongly developed senses.

Do they have a toy of Ms Marvel for Supergirl?

I think Steel VS Iron Man may be a better match, armored titans....what do you think?

Yes, Ms. Marvel was made in the Wal-Mart wave as Warbird, but she goes by Ms Marvel currently.

Steel vs Iron Man is definitely better now that Bats is up against DD.

What about Emma Frost VS Supergirl? What are Em's powers? Doesnt she have diamond-hard skin and telepathy?

If so, Shes a match for Kara.

Is there an ML Emma Frost toy?

Not yet. It'll be out sometime late this year or early next year.

Yeah, lemme find you a link to the new ML waves just announced.

Nice :) Who should Azarel fight?

I'm on the fence whether Mr Freeze should fight Johnny the Torch or Iceman?

Hmm, may Torch.

Azrael could fight.....Punisher?? Or maybe someone with blades or swords. Taskmaster!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"