DC Superheros

i'm just messing Bat. But there is one thing that i'm not messing around about Bat.

Tonight...Vote or Die...

SpiderHulkThing said:
you're really not gonna vote on my thread :(

I will eventually its just I get caught up here at work doing this and that and I lose focus. If it slows down after midnight I'll see.

Either way, I can never be killed.

FEAR THE BAT said:
I will eventually its just I get caught up here at work doing this and that and I lose focus. If it slows down after midnight I'll see.

Either way, I can never be killed.

cool bro. whenever. i've got more voters to count up anyway. you can do what i do, whenever my girl talks about crap i dont care about, i just think of stupid nonsense things, so i can look like i'm thinking real hard like i'm paying attention and trying to be understanding. just think of your votes when your wife is talking to you sometime. that's probably the best time.

Robin has a cloth cape and is a re-release of an older robin figure with a darker paint job. cloth cape? I don't know how i feel about that.

he's probably gonna have crappy articulation as well since he's just a re-release. Freeze is also a re-release, but he's had an articulation upgrade.

SpiderHulkThing said:
he's probably gonna have crappy articulation as well since he's just a re-release. Freeze is also a re-release, but he's had an articulation upgrade.

If its an exact re-release of the same figure (of course he's repainted though) then yep, the articulation will be lacking.

i know. i think it sucks too cause i really wanted a descent robin figure. this one will be ok, but still.

Hopefully Mattel will oneday give us an improved figure of Robin sporting his new costume.

When is this line supposed to hit stores? I've only seen the Superman wave in Wal-Marts, and everywhere else still has the straight-up rerelease Batman wave.

Already here in Britain, which compensates for the fact that the Superman wave only hit a couple of weeks ago.

Well, the last few days I've gone to a TRU, a couple Wal-Marts and a Target and didn't see any of the new DCSH Batman wave.

me either :( a few WMs have an *** load of series 2 left. so it might be awhile on my end.

one of my wm had like 15 of the series 3 robins..and some of the others

I guess you could pick me up Azreal for that HoM wolverine I gave you. I'd owe you like a buck though since the DC stuff is 9.99 and HoM was 8.99 at TRU.

oh btw, i found iron man and doc ock MFF figs. I can't find Mr. Fantastic though. I may have traded him already. I can't remember. I'll keep looking though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"