DC Superheros

There's the archive, you should be able to see her in there.

Hal Jordan 8472 said:
Hmm not bad. Has the scale of ML remained constant?>

Pretty closely. Some characters should be bigger (like Wonder Man) but overall its great.

Hal Jordan 8472 said:

Pretty closely. Some characters should be bigger (like Wonder Man) but overall its great.

Hal Jordan 8472 said:

yup I updated it a while back; Lex, Brainiac, Darkseid, Earth 2 Superman, New Frontier Superman, Cyborg, Silver Age Batman and Robin, a 6.5" Mattel version of Routh's Superman that I altered slightly to fit with DCD...

And I got the Turner Supergirl but I pose it somewhere seperately...since the artstyle is way too different.

Thats about it thats new, I'm waiting for Guy Gardner this month to complete the GL 5.

Cool. You definitley need to post some new pics under a new collection thread for yourself.

Ya I did, I need to re-bump it.

Yo check this;

IMG_0975.jpg

A review for the new Batman figure:

http://comicbookbin.com/batmandcd003.html

Love the figure, hate how they worked the crotch out. I think I'm going to get two of these, one to keep normal and one to mod.

Has anyone found Robin and Azrael yet? If so, how do they look? Is Robin a straight re-release, or has his articulation been improved?

That new Batman fig rocks, but the ab crunch makes him look like he has an hourglass figure.
I'll wait until I see him in person to really make a judgment, but right now it's looking like I'll be passing on this series.

I'm getting atleast three. Maybe I'll go crazy and get one to pose inconspicuosly in every room in my house. And one for my mom's house. And one for work. Oh my!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"