Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 1 Episode 9: "Left Behind"

Ray and Kendra are okay for now. They're both likable characters so as long as they maintain that and don't turn her into a dragon and him into a whiny loser I don't see why they can't pull it off.

That being said, they both started to show traits of that here, but it wasn't as bad as the cancer that is olicity.

I do worry it will be though. I have no issue with romance in shows but these writers only seem to be able to write it one way.

Another big flaw of the writers is that arm thing. I'm tired of them making these big things happen to just reverse it. Felicities broken spine, about 5 peoples 'deaths', Jax recovery from zombie bird and now this.

Either let it have consequences or don't write it. I don't care if he loses an arm if i know it's going to grow back 10 minutes later.

If this season had been longer, I would've liked the whole episode devoted to Ray and Kendra building a life for themselves over 2 years instead of rushing through it.

It must be hard to not live as husband and wife anymore back on the Wave Rider. It was as if Kendra made like the last 2 years never happened. I wouldn't have minded they were stranded for longer. It would've made things more interesting. Imagine 10 years had passed instead and they even had children. Would Kendra be so ready to forget it all then?

There was lots of good stuff in this episode. The relationship between Ray and Kendra has been getting better development lately, and it really became interesting here. The twist with Chronos was cool, and the use of Ra's al Ghul and the League of Assassins was neat also. The fight scene in Nanda Parbat was especially well-done.

last episode was pretty good. Nice to see what kendra/ray and sara did with there lives after they thought they be stuck in the 50s/60s rest of there lives. It was funny to see ray was going to pop the question to kendra to rip showed up. And funny they couldnt get back to th moment they left beore for what ever reason and those 3 characters are now 2 yrs older. I liked getting to see the league and ras again and the stuff with ras and sara was nice and the leaving info to help her younger self in the future some day was nice. The reveal that mick became kronos was handled well and i liekd how that turned out. Only question i got has mick always been kronos and things just all timey wimey and he was attacking them from the start. Or did he more recently become kronos cause i could have recalled after episode 1 or 2 it looked like kronos was dead and maybe the time masters just re programed him and became there slave as a new kronos. Curious to see what they do with mick now.

I liked this one better, the ending was great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"