Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 1 Episode 5: "Fail-Safe"

Valentina was literally hot in this episode. I hope we haven't seen the last of her.

I thought Snart said he wouldn't leave a member of his team behind yet he was prepared to leave Ray. Does he not consider him a team mate?

Valentina was literally hot in this episode. I hope we haven't seen the last of her.

I thought Snart said he wouldn't leave a member of his team behind yet he was prepared to leave Ray. Does he not consider him a team mate?
he's on a weird place /out's. with ray he is starting to warm up to him ,but there are times he gets ticked off with him like when ray asked to save valentina and it got most of them caught .
and that he's a rich boy but I don;t he relise the ray earned his most of his rich's unlike those that just born spoiled. but it sound like ray parents were well off .

the problem is Ray's a sucker for a pretty face and with things you'd thing he should be smarter about his mouth get him in trouble. Any way hopefully they let Ray smarten up with life experience with in this show. but there others that have asked this question about snart becoming the heart of the team when the writers have him flipflop a bit when he won't leave others behind and the does the opposite .

ray a bit gullible kinda like Barry is.

I don't like flip floppers my self. especially when they act like hippercrits.

but then again there's the thieves code thing Snart has too, which is more of thing I'm sure is a code that is made for him and mick and who ever he used to run with. then other known criminal thing's that fallow there's no honor among thieves .

the only honorable thieves the United states/ North America knows of is the Hole in the wall gang , which is talked about in the News show Date Line on NBC. cause they had this rule to never kill people and just be robin hood styled thieves .

which to some people that don't know thought never existed in real life history that there are people that steal , but never went with murder to do so. and if you show this to those people , they'll get mad cause it was pointed out to them.

so....

but alot of people seem to write off alot of thing's seem to act like this too much of late.

lol there's the sky car for example. which alot of people used have dream of living like the Jetson's. But it was shown in a show in canada with George strumboloplus formerly of much music talking about the reason we don't have the sky car being sold on mass and it is cause we haven't solved drunk driving with both normal cars and then there's boating . now imaging drunken teens(or adults) getting into freaking flying cars?

And this was use as an example by a patrol cop. that why normal people don't have these thing's and they are still in the machine shops etc. the public isn't ready for it . as to the thing with thieves is just that some certain people don't know the full history of every thing and just can't stand it when they have made up their minds on a view and an explanation is shown other wise. Their view is being challenged and they get nasty about it.

it's a shame but those things do exist. and that angry reaction isn't necessary.

Last edited:
I dunno... I saw it more as Snart being pragmatic, as per usual. It wasn't that he was going to completely leave Ray in the lurch. After all, he did leave him his Atom Suit. Rather, he was just going to cause Ray the inconvenience of having to rescue himself from the (relative) safety of his prison cell.

The only alternative was to carry an unconscious Ray out with them; which would have been highly conspicuous, put them all at risk, and probably have failed to work had it not been for the prison riot.

I think with where Snart is at the moment, there are different tiers of loyalty; starting with those of his personal crew (namely: himself, his sister and Rory) and trickling down to whatever group he's currently working with. Meaning,while he would likely never completely betray or leave the latter out to dry, he isn't going to jeopardise the safety or risk anyone from his inner circle in exchange for the latter group.

Last edited:
he's on a weird place /out's. with ray he is starting to warm up to him ,but there are times he gets ticked off with him like when ray asked to save valentina and it got most of them caught .
and that he's a rich boy but I don;t he relise the ray earned his most of his rich's unlike those that just born spoiled. but it sound like ray parents were well off .

the problem is Ray's a sucker for a pretty face and with things you'd thing he should be smarter about his mouth get him in trouble. Any way hopefully they let Ray smarten up with life experience with in this show. but there others that have asked this question about snart becoming the heart of the team when the writers have him flipflop a bit when he won't leave others behind and the does the opposite .

ray a bit gullible kinda like Barry is.

I don't like flip floppers my self. especially when they act like hippercrits.

18bdae9f6ff1a406bab55ad3f797d189.jpg

Are "hippercrits" critters who are hipper than the square ones? :o

I dunno... I saw it more as Snart being pragmatic, as per usual. It wasn't that he was going to completely leave Ray in the lurch. After all, he did leave him his Atom Suit. Rather, he was just going to cause Ray the inconvenience of having to rescue himself from the (relative) safety of his prison cell.

The only alternative was to carry an unconscious Ray out with them; which would have been highly conspicuous, put them all at risk, and probably have failed to work had it not been for the prison riot.

I think with where Snart is at the moment, there are different tiers of loyalty; starting with those of his personal crew (namely: himself, his sister and Rory) and trickling down to whatever group he's currently working with. Meaning,while he would likely never completely betray or leave the latter out to dry, he isn't going to jeopardise the safety or risk anyone from his inner circle in exchange for the latter group.

But Snart did use this same line about not leaving a team member behind when Rip didn't want to retrieve Hawkman's dead body at first.

I don't know how we could see her again post 1986 as she did blow up.

18bdae9f6ff1a406bab55ad3f797d189.jpg

Are "hippercrits" critters who are hipper than the square ones? :o
yeah I meant what was short hypercritical like hypercrits, but I stated once I'm not on my pc for the time being but I hit the spell check and it still didn't come out right and this is my roomates.

and I keep coming at later hour's so I don't always catch every thing. I'm just lucky I was let off work early today since I've been doing heavy over time .
Maybe he just likes messing with Ray. :D
like I said he's in a weird place with ray as in he's on the fence where Ray is involved

he's knows Ray is a good guy but Ray's also dense like barry and remember what he did to barry in rogue air? to teach him thatsome certain criminals can't be trusted. which is something barry should have known from the jump. but chose the hard way to find out which should have been common sense with anyone else? especiallyfor some one in law enforcement like him self even if he's not street detective and more of a lab rate .

I also stated that thing about the people he grew up with before with his he doesn't leave people behind that's not the case with other thieves in the modern era it's very freaking rare. for most people unheard of or they throw of as a myth.

with ray it's that he's a rich boy and was well off before this and snart grew a certain cause of his dad. so .. ray is some he' would normally hang with he would if he didn't go through what his dad put hi through.

But ether way ray needs to smarten up too . and no I don't buy he had a shrunken atom suit. I'm sure that exo suit has security features . ray may be dense in reading people but I doubt he'll let any activate that suit.

I don't know how we could see her again post 1986 as she did blow up.

oh she's not dead at all , the prisoners and guards how ever are. And seeing that she was so for working for savage it's likely he gave her a sample of carter blood or his own to extend her life so it's very likely we'll see her again. I'm also sure cause of the splicer thing that stein was talking about she ended up like Hewitt that's seeing in the star Labs holding cells . though she'll have to find another entity some one similar to dr. stein, like the negative man in the comic's she merged when she joined the doom patrol, to be like she was with stein.

other she 'll be pretty much like Hewitt have powers but be unstable thus being negative woman

Last edited:
Behold:

Valentina Vostok:

1118full-stephanie-corneliussen.jpg

h1.jpg

umm we literally saw her blow up no way she is coming back to life after that.

Did anyone else lol when that guard said to Heatwave "So you're going to go Rocky IV on my ass, huh?" :hehe:

it was just back to what micky said to the guy in the previous episode.

But ether way ray needs to smarten up too . and no I don't buy he had a shrunken atom suit. I'm sure that exo suit has security features . ray may be dense in reading people but I doubt he'll let any activate that suit.

We literally saw Snart stuff the ATOM suit into Ray's pocket during the prison break scene where he and Rory were debating whether to take Ray with them or not.

Last edited:
Did anyone else lol when that guard said to Heatwave "So you're going to go Rocky IV on my ass, huh?" :hehe:

Ray taunting the guard is what got my attention:

Guard: What are you doing?
Ray: Nothing, compared to what I did you your mother last night.
Guard: You've got quite a mouth on you.
Ray: So does she.

:applaud

A Danish model playing a crazed Russian scientist. Love it.

We literally saw Snart stuff the ATOM suit into Ray's pocket during the prison break scene where he and Rory were debating whether to take Ray with them or not.
sorry for answering this late. I guess I missed it some the other time it aired last week I rewatched it again yeah your right. he still came off the wrong way to the audience though.

so it's like I said he's on the fence with ray. and ray does need to smarten up more I'm sure they're relation will be interesting the further down the series goes. .

Captain Cold and Heatwave continue to be great additions to the show. Leonard and Mick both bring a lot of enjoyment to their scenes and show different sides to their personalities.

Stein and Jax both had a great plotline in this episode which helped to solidify their partnership as Firestorm and their friendship. Sara had a nice subplot in this episode too, and I'm continuing to enjoy Vandal Savage as the villain. The opening scene where Savage threatened Stein was very good, and exactly the way Vandal Savage behaves in the comics.

She sure was, but I rolled my eyes at the fact that she had to change into "sexy" clothes before becoming Soviet Firestorm :oldrazz:

This was another solid episode, and I am enjoying this show so much more than Arrow at the moment, and Snart and Ray are for sure my fave parts of the show.

She sure was, but I rolled my eyes at the fact that she had to change into "sexy" clothes before becoming Soviet Firestorm :oldrazz:

This was another solid episode, and I am enjoying this show so much more than Arrow at the moment, and Snart and Ray are for sure my fave parts of the show.
I also rolled my eyes at how an extremely low cut mini dress is somehow acceptable lab wear. (hint: in real life, anyone in a lab is ALWAYS wearing long sleeves, long pants, and there would be a much higher neckline. Also she would have had her hair tied back.)

I also rolled my eyes at how an extremely low cut mini dress is somehow acceptable lab wear. (hint: in real life, anyone in a lab is ALWAYS wearing long sleeves, long pants, and there would be a much higher neckline. Also she would have had her hair tied back.)

Yeah, that's tv for you :oldrazz:

She should've been in the lab in a bikini, just like the picture above. :o

Wait... you mean not all scientists are dressed like this?! :D

tumblr_nk17lm9RBz1tjhs5eo1_500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"