Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 1 Episode 15: "Destiny"

The way it went just screams for him to gain vast temporal powers and become a season long big bad on this or the Flash.

No...don't turn Snart into a villain again. He deserves to be at least an anti-hero, if not an outright hero. :csad:

This was a really fun episode.

I don't think Snart's actually dead, and even if he is, at least he went out like a true badass. "There are no strings on me!"

Thematically Snarts death was well done. In the first episode I think, he tells the Atom that being a hero will one day get him killed. 14 episodes later it's Snart who is actually the hero giving up his life.

I really like the friendship developing between Ray and Mick. They have to be back next season.

It's a good episode when it has me cheering, yelling and clapping. Best of the season.

Such a great episode.

I watched this back to back with Arrow. It's not even funny how much more I enjoy this show.

I don't care if there's stupid plot writing, this show just has so much fun per minute, and the characters (except the Hawks and perhaps Hunter) are enjoyable and/or endearing. Heat Wave's lines are all gold. ("If you tell anyone I care, I'll shave your head")

Last edited:
This show when it first started had me on the fence. But the last few episodes have me really invested in it now. Mick is probably my favorite character because of the little lines he has. I liked Snart too and I know they're going to find a loophole to include him from time to time.

I'm hoping next season with the team inevitably taking down Vandal Savage this season we see a shake up in the team.

Code:
I'm hoping next season with the team inevitably taking down Vandal Savage this season we see a shake up in the team.

I agree. This show just needs to cut the fat.

The Thanagar tease has me worried that they're sticking with the Hawks, but hopefully they'll come to their senses before season 2 starts filming.

I agree. This show just needs to cut the fat.

The Thanagar tease has me worried that they're sticking with the Hawks, but hopefully they'll come to their senses before season 2 starts filming.

Having Hawkgirl/Hawkman on the show isn't the issue, it's how they've handled them that has been the problem, what they've done is far from unfixable, just focus more on their warrior sides, and less on their destined romance. Thanagar could mean that Kendra will be getting killed off at some point and replaced with her more battle hardened Thanagarian incarnation.

I don't mind what they have done with the Hawks so far. It feels very true to the characters core. This dichotomy between Kendra's free will to love who she chooses and fate represented by Carter being her soulmate. A theme which has permeated throughout the entire series.

Last edited:
I just dont think the actors are very good. Hopefully season 2 just gives them last drama, because they aren't great with it.

They need an upgrade visually too. None of their action scenes have done anything for me.

Having Hawkgirl/Hawkman on the show isn't the issue, it's how they've handled them that has been the problem, what they've done is far from unfixable, just focus more on their warrior sides, and less on their destined romance. Thanagar could mean that Kendra will be getting killed off at some point and replaced with her more battle hardened Thanagarian incarnation.
agreed I don't think it's them ether. it's the writers /show runners idea and approach to romance.

they don't know how to go about it. and they lay it on thick when they are failing at it. And it's hurting the characters alot. especially when they have them flip flop on chose's or are looking for a plot for issue to be explore. it's the opposite of what you see shows like say the Carmichael's(yeah it's a comedy ) where they explore social issue's and they have you think and your fine with the couples there even if it was made for laughs and sillyness . and the latter is effective in how they do it.

the Cw is supposed to have access to the man that wrote the note Book, I believe his name is Andrew sparks, cause they were planning on continuing where they left off from the movie in what be in a tv series on the cw .

Cause it's been stated there was more . like what happened after they got married etc. Now if they have that man and the book is basically done he should be used as a consultant for other show where romance is involved .

So these writers be they super hero shows or not can learn from him and they cut cut down on the failings on why their idea's of couples isn't resonating with the viewing audience. cause alot of it is overly forced to us .

It doesn't feel natural and just has us hating the character cause they act like morons or it's just bad plots to drive the story along which still comes off as unnecessary due to the plot and it's execution. and you feel the characters should know better.

in other words the man that wrote the note book which the CW has access to needs to teach a coarse to these other Cw writers especially those doing the DCcw verse. oh those guys really need help. I 'd also suggest they consultants on mystery (detective work) and actual spy drama work all so. while dc entertainment does have capable writers that know the latter two spy and detective work the problem is it's only ever on the comic books and they don't let those people in the tv shows. that needs to be fixed.

Last edited:
I've got to say, having now seen the episode, I really am going to miss Snart, but they wrote him perfectly for his going-away. Hopefully he is continually used well in his recurring roles here, and on Flash and Arrow (and Supergirl, maybe?). Whatever they do, I hope they don't neglect him. He's one of my favorite characters in the Arrowverse and I want to see more of him.

I was a good episode- at the very least, it gave a reason behind them messing up all their missions all season.

The Snart scene was really well done and hit the right notes. But for me, the "you have to be a really good thief to steal a kiss from me" was too cheesy and gave the final moment away. It would have been so much better if that dialogue may be came in the last episode or before that so that the final scene was more...unexpected.

But that's a very minor gripe.

I really hope Kendra and Carter don't come back as regulars for Season 2. One is pitifully stupid and almost Felicity like when it comes to level of annoyance while the other is just dull and boring.

I agree totally

One of the best episodes so far! Can't wait to watch the finale in a week.

Snart and Mick started off as OTT and cartoonish villains but they've not only become the best part of this show, but they've also become two personal favourites in the CW universe.

I liked how they handled Mick's reaction in the aftermath of Snart's sacrifice. It's easy for actors to go with the dramatic breakdown in such scenarios but I liked Mick's stunned silence and the stride in which he took his suffering. A hard man to the end.

I'm really going to miss Snart and going by the trailer for the new PB, I don't think Miller haa made the right call. Looks awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"