Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 1 Episode 15: "Destiny"

Wait, wait, wait, wait!

Snart freaking dies?!?! Dude's my favorite character on the show, probably the best written and acted, and most enjoyable, and they'll kill him? They'd better find a way to bring him back!

My mom's gonna be crushed. She loves Snart. I am going to have to watch her cry watching this episode.

Wait, wait, wait, wait!

Snart freaking dies?!?! Dude's my favorite character on the show, probably the best written and acted, and most enjoyable, and they'll kill him? They'd better find a way to bring him back!

My mom's gonna be crushed. She loves Snart. I am going to have to watch her cry watching this episode.

He's still gonna be a part of the DCTV universe, but as a recurring character across the different shows rather than a regular on just one, some wibbly wobbly reason for why he isn't still dead will be addressed at some point no doubt. Which I'm kinda glad to hear, I like him on Legends, but Cold should face of against Barry now and then too.

I'm assuming that this had more to do with Wentworth's deal where he opted to become a recurring character in this universe as opposed to staying on as a regular for one show.

I'm still irked at the idea of potentially having another season of Kendra. I think I'm going to drop this show after Season One. With Felicity having destroyed one show and Kendra slowly dragging this show down (along with Snart being gone) all that's left is the flash.

Man, 80% of DC TV really sucks right now. And d9nt get me started on the cinematic universe

I'm assuming that this had more to do with Wentworth's deal where he opted to become a recurring character in this universe as opposed to staying on as a regular for one show.

I'm still irked at the idea of potentially having another season of Kendra. I think I'm going to drop this show after Season One. With Felicity having destroyed one show and Kendra slowly dragging this show down (along with Snart being gone) all that's left is the flash.

Man, 80% of DC TV really sucks right now. And d9nt get me started on the cinematic universe

I kinda feel like Thanagar being brought up could mean that Kendra may be on her way out in favor of her Thanagarian reincarnation.

Last edited:
Captain Cold and Heat Wave need to start the Rogues. That's where they're at their best.

Weather Wizard, Pied Piper, both Tricksters, Captain Boomerang, and Golden Glider have already been introduced. All they need is Top and Mirror Master. They probably won't get to use Boomer due to Suicide Squad and there's no way they're getting Mark Hamill full time, but the others should be doable.

They need to primarily be in Central City but could be recurring antagonists/antiheros on Flash, Legends, Supergirl, Arrow, and Vixen.

I kinda feel like Thanagar being brought up could mean that Kendra may be on her way out in favor of her Thanagarian reincarnation.
If they die, they have to wait for their next lives. Like the Old Western Kendra alone in the shack.

[BLACKOUT]They get my hopes up that Ray would die and then kill one of the two most enjoyable characters. Great. [/BLACKOUT]

I would love for Kendra's personality to be replaced with a more serious one, free from romance drama.

I had also hoped that they would have Captain Cold become Citizen Cold like he did in the comics.

Kendra is the ****in worst. They should cut her.

The so called "Arrow-Verse" definitely feels like an double edge sword at times. I mean I'm not going to disregard all of the great stuff that the producers have done with their CW Shows.

That said, there are just so many cons that they bring with it as well. I still cant get over on how much they've ruined Arrow with the likes of Felicity and Olicity. What makes it so much worse is that they have characters treating as though all of her B.S. is justified. She's like the very epitome of radical and misguided feminism. What's worse is that they would rather kill off someone like Black Canary in order to keep an character like Felicity.

And then you have Kendra, who's pretty much been the source of most of this show's dragging points. And it doesn't help the fact that the actress can't really act at times.

As much as I like Brandon Routh, if I could choose between his current character and Snart's, I would have preferred Captain Cold to stay. I would have loved seeing Captain Cold become Citizen Cold.

Plus, it doesn't hurt things that his thing with Sara was like the only interesting pairing in the time DC-CWTV Universe.

The so called "Arrow-Verse" definitely feels like an double edge sword at times. I mean I'm not going to disregard all of the great stuff that the producers have done with their CW Shows.

That said, there are just so many cons that they bring with it as well. I still cant get over on how much they've ruined Arrow with the likes of Felicity and Olicity. What makes it so much worse is that they have characters treating as though all of her B.S. is justified. She's like the very epitome of radical and misguided feminism. What's worse is that they would rather kill off someone like Black Canary in order to keep an character like Felicity.

And then you have Kendra, who's pretty much been the source of most of this show's dragging points. And it doesn't help the fact that the actress can't really act at times.

As much as I like Brandon Routh, if I could choose between his current character and Snart's, I would have preferred Captain Cold to stay. I would have loved seeing Captain Cold become Citizen Cold.

Plus, it doesn't hurt things that his thing with Sara was like the only interesting pairing in the time DC-CWTV Universe.
I don't know I think your better off with snart being killed off early it's possible they might make sara unlikable in the relationship or them both cause the writers don't know what to do with the relationship.

sara didn't even notice snart had a thing for her til he said it this episode. yeah shed'd hang out with him. but there was the weirdness when she and kendra went to pick up his infant self where she was like dissing cold . I'm guessing she was weirdly conflicted if she was buddies with or she disliked him.

kendra performed well in this episode with the guard's, but boy that girl need more training. I don't know why rip didn't take them for a year of training before starting their mission . oh yeah cause he was manipulated the whole time most of his mistakes were from that like at the Russian prison .

Last edited:
They should kill Ray in the first place, then Kendra, and make snart come back again. Unless that happens I'm done with Legends.

[BLACKOUT]They get my hopes up that Ray would die and then kill one of the two most enjoyable characters. Great. [/BLACKOUT]
II don't know, I like Ray. Sure, he was a little goofy and annoying at first, but he's been great the last few episodes.

I'm actually glad they did it. Because this managed to hit me right in the feels. [BLACKOUT]It was like Snart was making up for leaving Mick stranded somewhere in time, to become a plaything for the Time Masters.[/BLACKOUT]

It was a good episode to me and I don't mind Snart dying if he'll be recurring in all the shows. Snart going against Supergirl sounds like fun

It is funny though how MG and co. want us to start taking death in the Flarrowverse seriously by permanently killing off Laurel but then they go pull this stunt.

I'm thinking with the new deal with Wentworth Miller, and how he 'died' they might be copying the impossible girl storyline from Doctor Who. Captain Cold isn't dead, he's all throughout time.

Also, Thanagarians! Hopefully they retcon the Hawkman/Hawkgirl reincarnation thing with the nth metal sky rocks being of Thanagarian origin. And get Hawkman some higher heels, dude's too short.

I don't mind the height. He's short but scrappy.

I would prefer they just plain kill him off. He sucks the energy out of every frame he occupies. Guy just plain sucks.

No need to kill him off. But yeah, I want Season 2 to go ahead without Hawkman and Hawkgirl. Once the Savage Arc is done, their story should be concluded as well.

Kendra is the ****in worst. They should cut her.
No, her boyfriend is the worst. She is a easy second place however. But of course they brought her annoying ass boyfriend back from the dead, making her even worse.

Please, please, please just kill off the Hawk people or just make them go away. They drag down the show and take up valuable budget. This show could improve a good amount without them around. I love Ray, but even I am fed up with him at this point because of his story with her.

I'm thinking with the new deal with Wentworth Miller, and how he 'died' they might be copying the impossible girl storyline from Doctor Who. Captain Cold isn't dead, he's all throughout time.

The way it went just screams for him to gain vast temporal powers and become a season long big bad on this or the Flash.

For once we agree on something haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"