Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 Episode 14: "Moonshot"

herolee10

No More Miracles
Reaction score
legends.jpg

HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM — When the Legends track Commander Steel (guest star Matthew MacCaull) to NASA Headquarters in 1970, they learn where Nate’s (Nick Zano) grandfather hid the last fragment of the Spear of Destiny. The team notices a time aberration during the Apollo 13 mission and believes that the Legion of Doom might be involved. As the Legends journey into space to intercept Apollo 13, the Waverider suffers massive internal damage and Ray’s (Brandon Routh) life is left in jeopardy when he is stranded on the moon. Meanwhile, tension grows between Rip (Arthur Darvill) and Sara (Caity Lotz) as to who is the leader of the team. Victor Garber, Franz Drameh, Maisie Richarson-Sellers and Dominic Purcell also star. Kevin Mock directed the episode written by Grainne Godfree.

EXTENDED PROMO
[YT]LuN2mfzK5pI[/YT]

Stein is having a Beetleejuice attack. :lmao:

Nice having 2001 music. In a way Ray reminds me of Dave Bowman!!

Waverider survive a nuke but gets smacked hard from rocks??

Pretty inconsistent.

Now Amaya is finding out about her destiny.

As usual, they completely muck up the timeline and pretend that they fixed it.

:funny: The credits showed Stein's singing again
Entertaining episode.
Amaya trying to change her future?

Edit: Feels like Rip is another character the writers don't know what do with.

Last edited:
Well they cut Rip's balls off tonight and made him look totally useless. So getting the ship almost destroyed makes (Guggenheim's creation) Sara better than Rip ever was. That makes 0 sense.

What do you expect? Sara is Guggenheim's favorite character.

How was Ray even able to go into space? Did he build the suit with space in mind?

What do you expect? Sara is Guggenheim's favorite character.

I expect Rip to resurrect his family with the Spear of Destiny and be off the show. I also expect anything Guggenheim works on to have its quality go nowhere but down.

So did Rip lose his position as Captain? Is Sara the new sole captain of the crew?

Seems that way. I was hoping for both being captains but this episode made Rip feel useless.

So just to clarify, I mean did Rip officially relinquish his title or was it just a case of Rip feeling out of place with Sara making the decisions?

So just to clarify, I mean did Rip officially relinquish his title or was it just a case of Rip feeling out of place with Sara making the decisions?
Felt more of the bolded and how she got the team working together better than he did.

Felt more of the bolded and how she got the team working together better than he did.

Thanks for the info. I just hope that this is a slump for Rip. I really don't want Sara to be the sole captain for this group and I definitely don't want rip to lose his place.

I do have to say that LoT has become my #1 CW DCTV show.

On a night when Flash continues it's descent into the terrible, it was great to see Legends in top form.

This might have been the best episode of the entire series.

Just finished watching it. Overall, great episode.

Though I still hate the fact that Rip is no longer captain. So what's the point of bringing him back if he's no longer going to be captain? Somewhat destroys whatever purpose he had on the show.

I gave it an 8. I might have given it higher but again no Firestorm, Steel, or even Heatwave. Oh well, at least Atom did something for a change. I guess all the VFX budget went into the mooney stuff.

Just finished watching it. Overall, great episode.

Though I still hate the fact that Rip is no longer captain. So what's the point of bringing him back if he's no longer going to be captain? Somewhat destroys whatever purpose he had on the show.

totally agree with you. I love the character of Rip, but I think the writer need to kill him off if his come back bring nothing to the team. He is the owner of the ship and he had ton of exp as a time master, but now the writer still write him so useless to the team. What is the point to bring him back? May be make him step down the show or even kill him off is much better.

On a night when Flash continues it's descent into the terrible, it was great to see Legends in top form.

This might have been the best episode of the entire series.

Yeah, when Flash has a **** episode LOT always pulls through - Because the show doesn't take itself seriously at all, and doesn't even pretend to make sense. It's refreshingly unpretentious.

LOT is my favorite out of all the DC CW shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"