Deadpool 2 Deadpool 2 News and Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
its-true-all-of-it-gif-7.gif

LOL, I'll wait until some more reliable people weigh in before I start to worry about this movie.

Sounds like a smear campaign to me. Lol.

Although I have been concerned about not really knowing what the plot is.

This doesn't surprise me. I've been extremely skeptical of this since they fired Tim Miller.

I'm hopeful it will fine. :)

Sounds like a smear campaign to me. Lol.

Although I have been concerned about not really knowing what the plot is.

There isn't much of one. Spoiler'd just in case.

Deadpool, heartbroken, ends up trying to protect a mutant kid named Russell from Cable, who wants to kill him for murdering Cable's family in the future.

Last edited:
Well, so there's feedback on two sides of the spectrum between this and what that Steven Weintraub guy tweeted back in January.

https://twitter.com/colliderfrosty/status/956976600985120768

so last night they test screened a big upcoming movie. Hearing people were very happy and the person who played bagel was awesome and everything fans have been waiting for.

So, like anything else, people will see it for themselves.

If Deadpool isn't as good would make it easier for MCU to replace the franchise

I am genuinely heartbroken at the thought of this being bad. Deadpool is my second favorite character and the first film is one of my three favorite CBM's of all time. I was enraged when Tim Miller left after apparent conflicts with Reynolds but absolutely loved the most recent trailer and made me believe this could be even better.. I don't know what to think at this point, I'll try to remain optimistic for this this but right now I feel more pissed then anything.

Last edited:
Im not worried. Ive liked a lot of movies other people have hated. :)

How could it not be great? Its Deadpool! :p

Im more of a Domino fan. :)

Same, I like seeing some movies get great reviews, but a movie I intend to see getting bad ones doesnt stop me from seeing it.

The only thing it might make me do is Netflix it instead of going to the theater.

He claimed to know someone who went to the screening and now he's getting harassed by Fox and threatened with legal action.

Fox wouldn't take legal action if it ain't true.... But bless him.with that lawsuit. Don't mess with FoX!

There isn't much of one. Spoiler'd just in case.

Deadpool, heartbroken, ends up trying to protect a mutant kid named Russell from Cable, who wants to kill him for murdering Cable's family in the future.

That's what people are kicking up a stink for? That sounds pretty cool. Kinda like Looper.

And I'm sure certain things change throughout the course of the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"