Deadpool 2 Deadpool 2 News and Discussion - Part 3

Agreed. The fight sequences were really well done. I hope David sticks around.

Well, Drew Goddard's up next with X-Force. I hope he'll do better than with Cabin in the Woods (which I wasn't impressed with, to be honest). But even without having seen the movie yet, I'd really like David Leitch to stick around for a third Deadpool solo outing. I think he's a great director!

Personally, I'd rather we get Tim Miller back instead of him doing Terminator 23.
Oh, I think he and James Cameron have something incredible up their sleeves, and that they are going to surprise anyone who has doubts about the movie. And in order for Tim Miller to return to the Deadpool franchise, he and Ryan Reynolds would have to put aside their differences.

Personally not sure what tim miller would have brought to film besides some extra expectation.

Personally not sure what tim miller would have brought to film besides some extra expectation.

Well, he would've brought HIS take and personality, instead of David Leitch's.

Apparently early in scripting post credit ideas they almost thought about having Chris Evans appearing as the Human torch again auditioning to join X-Force

"There were different codas kicked around," Wernick said of the post-credits scenes. "There were more X-Force interviews that were talked about. One was Chris Evans as Human Torch."

Reason why it never happened is because they came up with a better idea and so didn't do it.

No, no, we never got that far," Reese confirmed. "Someone had the idea we actually did and we thought that was better. But we definitely had a lot more X-Force interviews with bizarre, random people coming in to interview."

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/05/16/deadpool-2-ryan-reynolds-adding-jokes/

Last edited:
Why not Jack Nicholson as Joker, if we had Batman here?

Couldn't find a Colossus thread, but I want to ask if there is an official reason why Colossus stays in his steel form.

Last year the actor that played him, expressed interest in seeing Colossus in his human form.

Couldn't find a Colossus thread, but I want to ask if there is an official reason why Colossus stays in his steel form.

Last year the actor that played him, expressed interest in seeing Colossus in his human form.

Best guess it wouldn't be particular easy to have an actor look anything like the CGI counterpart in both size or appearance.

Well, Colossus does get bigger in his metal form, so you could get a shorter person for his human form. But yeah, finding someone who shares resemblance with Colossus would be tough.

Colossus was created using 5 different actors. One on set in a motion capture suit (the actor still had to wear big platform shoes to make him even taller), another as the facial model, another as the voice, etc.

Just got back! Got to see David Leitch do a q&a afterwords.

****ing loved it!

This was even better than the first. I mean damn. :hmr:

Probably not a stretch to say this is somewhere in the top 5 of my favorite comic flicks ever. It works on more than just a comedy level, too - not that the first one didn't have serious stuff, but it's just executed so much better here.

And yep, it's bitingly-hilarious as ever.

When is X-Force supposed to be shooting?

Last I read it was Sep/Oct but that was from news back in Feb, so you never know with Fox these days.

In other words, it would shoot before the acquisition. So long as it all goes according to plan, LOL! I do hope X-Force happens.

RuZiDXka_o.jpg

W5Cxh4Hs_o.jpg

oajeKeaf_o.jpg

gHltJKlX_o.jpg

bkq55rNp_o.jpg

jsJ4qcA7_o.jpg

J8Yqxhwn_o.jpg

nIKJQ2Ue_o.jpg

aUqau2jF_o.jpg

LjskERZk_o.jpg

He's holding forks in that Days of Future Past cover. :hehe:

I’m just surprised that these are actually being sold. Someone I follow posted a picture of them on display at Walmart.

Last I read it was Sep/Oct but that was from news back in Feb, so you never know with Fox these days.

Considering how they don't have a script yet, I doubt that they'll be ready for October. If I had to guess, I'd say that they'll start in spring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"