Deadpool Deadpool News and Discussion - Part 4

Its a foX film in spirit.

Anyway, 20th Century Studios is owned by Disney. Its not similar to Sony Pictures.

It will be part of the MCU in a breaking 4th wall way where it doesn’t affect canon IMO.

Deadpool 3 but how will Hugh Jackman's Wolverine fit in this film unless you use time travel to explain how he's even alive because we all watched him die in Logan

Deadpool 3 but how will Hugh Jackman's Wolverine fit in this film unless you use time travel to explain how he's even alive because we all watched him die in Logan

Deadpool 2 literally ended with Wade using Cable's time travel device and meeting Wolverine from X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Just saying ;)

This movie doesn't have to make sense to me. The Deadpool movies are like the Naked Gun of superhero movies. Anything's possible for fun, and that's what's unique about it.

I'm worried about the lack of further writing that can't be done now because of the strike. It's good to have a script, but adjusting things that come up during filming, specially in this kind of movie, it's a bit of a bummer.

This movie doesn't have to make sense to me. The Deadpool movies are like the Naked Gun of superhero movies. Anything's possible for fun, and that's what's unique about it.

I'm worried about the lack of further writing that can't be done now because of the strike. It's good to have a script, but adjusting things that come up during filming, specially in this kind of movie, it's a bit of a bummer.

Yeah pretty much. It's just going to be like well, whatever and go with it.

Deadpool 2 didn't even work in Cable's backstory or mutant powers. Did they even establish that he was a mutant?

Yes, the band is getting back together:
tumblr_pdmxtifk0n1vtgycbo1_540.gif

i hope yukio gets to do something this time

Halle Berry posted a photo of her with white hair the same day Hugh Jackman arrived in London for filming. Coincidence?
(and also a nod to her Catwoman I guess)

If Halle Berry is back then that would show me that they aren't just picking favorites from the foX films specifically the OT. Unfortunately I feel like only Hugh, Sir Patrick Stewart and Sir Ian McKellen got enough treatment in the previous films. So if Marvel Studios brought back the Ot cast members either in Deadpool 3 or Secret Wars. I would appreciate it a lot.

Bring back Famke Jannsen, Halle Berry, James Marsden, Anna Paquin, Kelsey Grammer, Shawn Ashmore, etc.

I really would love to see Halle get a fair shake as this character for once. John Wick 3 really showcased just how badass she can be and it would be nice to see that from her again.

I don't think she's in Deadpool 3, or else there would be a confirmation now especially after that picture.

But who knows in Secret Wars? It just can't be foXverse golden boys representing the foX movies/Spider-Men in Secret Wars... I need to see the actresses from non mcu movies return too.

Will they be able to complete production by June 30?

If they don't complete filming by that date, production will have to halt.

Will they be able to complete production by June 30?

If they don't complete filming by that date, production will have to halt.
Highly doubtful. If so, it would be incredibly rushed. Oh, and we could be writing Ryan and Hugh's obituaries in the process.

I guess even with the situation now you have to go business as usual, but it just seems like they are asking for trouble starting a big production like this that they might soon have to halt dead in its tracks in a few weeks.

Just saying we are in the fourth week fo the WGA strike right now and it's showing no signs of ending. SAG-AFTRA is ready to strike, and WBD just seriously ticked off both the WGA and DGA.

I guess even with the situation now you have to go business as usual, but it just seems like they are asking for trouble starting a big production like this that they might soon have to halt dead in its tracks in a few weeks.

Just saying we are in the fourth week fo the WGA strike right now and it's showing no signs of ending. SAG-AFTRA is ready to strike, and WBD just seriously ticked off both the WGA and DGA.
These last few years, business as usual has become a toxic phrase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"