Deadpool Deadpool News and Discussion - Part 4

These last few years, business as usual has become a toxic phrase.

What I've found is that business as usual usually gets thrown around when everything is the opposite of business as usual.

I still have this gut feeling that they’re playing live actions versions of the animated series characters. Maybe not literally the those characters, but definitely modeled after them.

I still have this gut feeling that they’re playing live actions versions of the animated series characters. Maybe not literally the those characters, but definitely modeled after them.
Whatever version / reality they are playing is good news.

I didn't want this to be just Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman having their moment.

If true, hopefully not much screen time. We're supposed to be moving onto the MCU X-Men, not being constantly reminded of the failure, as some have called it, that was most of the Fox X-Men universe.

I enjoy a lot of those movies and when Fox got it right, they really got it right. But as much as people have been saying it's time for new actors and the MCU X-Men, the interest seems to shoot right up when it comes to bringing back those actors. Then again, we saw what they did with Patrick Stewart in Multiverse of Madness.

I finally have a reason to get eXcited for the film. I didn't really care about Dopinder, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Yukio and Peter. And finally we are going to see this version of Colossus interact with the Real X-Men! I hope they get plenty of screentime!

I’m not expecting them to be more than the butt of a joke, but it will be fun to see Berry, Marsden, and Janssen reprise their roles. I hope they’re featured in Secret Wars as well.

I really hope this rumour is true. I would LOVE to see the original 4 return. You can say what you want about the bulk of the Fox X films, but that original cast was special. X1, X2, and DOFP remain (IMO) some of the best comic films around.

MCU X-Men is probably still a long time away, so I think this is fine bringing back the original cast for one more appearance.

I especially want to see Famke as Jean again. She is one of my all time favourite castings in live action comic media.

Can they really finish filming this before the SAG goes on strike?

I'm definitely eXcited to see the costumes!:xmen:

I hope they don't have small cameo roles. I really want them to have the same role aka Colossus has had. Either way I am excited ! I like the X-Men films sometimes I felt as if that extra something was missing. I can't wait to see what Feige can do with these fox actors. I want to see Halle being a true goddess in the air, rain ️ lightning ⚡️, wind , Jean being a telekinetic force (perhaps Phoenix?) and James being the true Boy Scout, kick a$$ leader.

Nice! The OG 4 cast will always bring back memories. I remember being so excited the first time they suited up and went to the Statue of Liberty as a team lol. Maybe this time they will all have more colorful costumes. This is also a good way to hopefully include them in Secret Wars down the line

Really hoping we get colorful costumes from the original X-Men, and roles bigger than just cameos/jokes.

Deadpool 3 Will Reportedly Include More Returning X-Men & Villains

According to insider @CanWeGetToast, Halle Berry’s Storm, Famke Janssen’s Jean Grey, and James Marsden’s Cyclops will be appearing in the upcoming Deadpool sequel. Not only that, but the movie will also apparently feature a returning X-Men villain and a returning MCU villain, though they didn’t reveal the identities of the two antagonists.

Any speculation as to who the villains might be?

Really hoping we get colorful costumes from the original X-Men, and roles bigger than just cameos/jokes.

According to insider @CanWeGetToast, Halle Berry’s Storm, Famke Janssen’s Jean Grey, and James Marsden’s Cyclops will be appearing in the upcoming Deadpool sequel. Not only that, but the movie will also apparently feature a returning X-Men villain and a returning MCU villain, though they didn’t reveal the identities of the two antagonists.

Other above post shows evidence points to Sabretooth for the Fox one. My guess on the MCU one? Thanos.

Lol that would be amazing to see my original X-Men (plus Deadpool) taking on Thanos.

I was thinking maybe Loki if this has to do with variants.

As long as its not Magneto.

Anyway, this is probably like X-Men's MCU counterpart of No Way Home that Marvel Studios are bringing back non-MCU actors in their respective Marvel roles.

Marvel Studios' X-Men would probably come out in 5 to 8 years and thats a long time from now. So I will gladly have the Ot back again for more Marvel films (Deadpool 3, Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars).

If anyone outside of the original cast deserves another crack, it’s Liev Schreiber. Though I’m surprised he doesn’t have permanent damage from carrying Origins on his back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"