Deadpool thread.

Kittie Rose

Civilian
Reaction score
There's a small amount of info regarding a possible Deadpool movie.

Personally, I think it's the best movie they could make of a comic. It's witty, got lots of guns, characters in recognisable but not overly camp costumes, Deadpool, a bit more Deadpool, and even more Deadpool.

They have to tie it into the X-men movies though. Which means no Siryn, unfortunately, unless they set it in the future. That's a shame but they can use Copycat instead.

Dane Cook! as Dead Pool! I don't want to hear anyone else!

Well you probably won't like me to say that I'd like Ryan Reynolds to be cast as Wade. Why? Shave off all of Ryan's hair, give him the scars etc and he's Deadpool material. He could pull off the sharp dialogue, I reckon. Taskmaster will hafta be in it though, or Agent X. I would wet my pants if a movie was confirmed.

I don´t know, but, I´d like to see Steve Carell for a MARVEL Movie, and I think Steve Carell should be great as Deadpool.

Steve Carrell isn't the same kind of humor that Deadpool is, though. That's why Reynolds and Cook are such popular choices for him. Hmm... Weasel, perhaps?

Okay, a Deadpool movie has been in serious consideration for a while now, Ryan Reynolds has been holding up the lead for the role of Wade Wilson, but I heard that a Nightstalkers movie is in the pipes as well and he has to resume his role as Hannibal King, thus being too busy to do Deadpool at the moment.

The Nightstalkers movie was canned man. He's in the running for The Flash now. Deadpool was taking too long and seemed to be going nowhere so he jumped ship...I'm loving the Dane Cook choice though. =)

bored said:
Steve Carrell isn't the same kind of humor that Deadpool is, though. That's why Reynolds and Cook are such popular choices for him. Hmm... Weasel, perhaps?
NICE! Steve Carrell as Weasel! I'm diggin that. =D

Dane Cook's cool, Ryan Reynolds would have been cooler. Third choice=Seann William Scott.

I think a good plotline would be Deapool=black-ops super soldier gone rogue merc being hunted by his old team consisting of T-Ray, Slayback, and Taskmaster. He would be currently working for Tolliver(Jack Palance anyone?), he has to kill a woman who looks like Mercedes Wilson and they would use that whole taking the real Wade Wilson's identity when he escaped the super solider program, but ends up protecting her. Ends with the coolest CGI-less martial art fight between DP and Taskmaster.

I really hope they make this Deadpool movie i've been hearing rumors of. I just finished my deadpool comic collection today. :)

I like Ryan Reynolds as Flash, and I don't know who Dane Cook is, so...I'd like to see Sam Rockwell play Wade. Loved him in Hitchhikers, even if the movie wasn't that great. I think he'd be hysterical.

Bigger version.

deadpoolshoryuken.jpg

LMAO! SHORYUKEN! :D Oh man that is awesome. So saved that.:D

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. The difference between Ryan Reynolds playing Deadpool and him not playing Deadpool will probably be the difference between me hating this movie and me liking this movie (respectively).

Dane Cook is being primed for film, so I really hope to see him as Deadpool...

Did he just street fighter dragon punch kitty?!? LMAO

Deadpool is great...

As long as Bea Arthur plays Blind Al.

The_Raven said:
I don't know who Dane Cook is, so...

http://myspace.com/danecook

He's a comedian who's becoming more and more well known by the minute who is starting to get film offers.

If you've seen "WAITING..." he's Floyd, the cook with the tattoos and piercings...

I want to see a Deadpool movie but I dont want them to rush it and end up crappy like Elektra and Daredevil

deemar325 said:
Dane Cook! as Dead Pool! I don't want to hear anyone else!

he would make a awesome deadpool (besides ryan renynolds already durned deadpool down)

skorponok said:
He's a comedian who's becoming more and more well known by the minute who is starting to get film offers.

If you've seen "WAITING..." he's Floyd, the cook with the tattoos and piercings...

Yeah, I googled some clips of him after I posted, then promptly forgot about the thread. Still partial to Rockwell, but Cook would work nicely too, methinks.

deadpoolmarvelgirl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"