Deathstroke: Is he in Justice League? If so, who is playing him?

Might as well repost this here.
deathstrokejla1.jpg

deathstrokejla2.jpg

deathstrokejla3.jpg

deathstrokejla4.jpg

deathstrokejla5.jpg

deathstrokejla6.jpg

deathstrokejla7.jpg

deathstrokejla9.jpg

deathstrokejla10.jpg

deathstrokejla11.jpg

Sweet lord! You internet investigators are scary af.

lol

Now do the other screens.

Lawd.

Also, that bald man is either Supes or Lex.

I love Deathstroke but that fight with him and the JL is still all kinds of BS

lol Lex hiring Deathstroke?

*facepalm* Pack it up, boys and girls. It's gonna be another Snyder fan-gasm disaster. Why the f*** would you fit him in f********** JL? The first ever Justice League without a Green Lantern.

Oh, because Deathstroke is gritty and edgy. F*** you, Zack. lol What a *****show.

*facepalm* Pack it up, boys and girls. It's gonna be another Snyder fan-gasm disaster. Why the f*** would you fit him in f********** JL? The first ever Justice League without a Green Lantern.

Oh, because Deathstroke is gritty and edgy. F*** you, Zack. lol What a *****show.

giphy.gif

It is a shame that a third-rate character like Deathstroke will feature in this, but hopefully we can get him out of the way as a bit part in JL, sparing the Batman movie.

It is a shame that a third-rate character like Deathstroke will feature in this, but hopefully we can get him out of the way as a bit part in JL, sparing the Batman movie.

*ugh*

They just need to reboot this whole thing, Days of Future Past style because I really don't give a crap about Deathstroke...

Yes and yes. Amen, Lord.

Batman forms the Justice League, the current power on earth, who save the world and get treated as heroes.
Lex's world view "power isn't innocent". He's whole drive in BvS was to demonise the image of Superman before killing him and sending a message to the other metas (something he learnt of during his post-BZE crisis) to stay in hiding.
It failed, so now he must deal with that crisis on a larger scale.

Kill Batman (who formed the league) and you start the ball rolling on proving that they aren't the power any more, that there's a more malevolent power that exists.

Post credits scene between Lex and DS hiring him to kill Batman, leads directly into the solo movie.

Either this is a troll post or you're just being petulant as hell.

I'm getting tired of the Snyder fanatics acting like moving away from his style means aping Marvel from here on out, and I'm tired of BN acting like Miller is God and Superman sucks, but if this is the kind of stuff that sets you off... come on. :o

I don't think Deathstroke is third rate.

Funny how Marvel can get away with not having Ant-Man and Wasp in the first Avengers movie while putting over a dozen characters in Civil War without getting this kind of ****.

Either this is a troll post or you're just being petulant as hell.

I'm getting tired of the Snyder fanatics acting like moving away from his style means aping Marvel from here on out, and I'm tired of BN acting like Miller is God and Superman sucks, but if this is the kind of stuff that sets you off... come on. :o

I genuinely like Miller.

I'm also not against Snyder changing his tone/style.

I'm currently rereading All Star Superman as well.

Anything else, gurl?

56JMF2V.gif

Damn Sha, why you always gotta come up in here like Snyder stole your girl and pissed in your eye? Smoke cigarette or something mayn.

It is kinda amusing that characters like Steppenwolf and Deathstroke are appearing in a Justice League film before Green Lantern.

It is kinda amusing that characters like Steppenwolf and Deathstroke are appearing in a Justice League film before Green Lantern.

I can't help but think the 2011 Ryan Reynolds flop had no small part in this decision.

I can't help but think the 2011 Ryan Reynolds flop had no small part in this decision.

Yup, fanboys think they know better than professional marketing and branding teams whose jobs are on the line.

First headlines if GL makes it in JL - "Ryan Reynold gives his blessing..."

Boom, 2011 GL reminded.

It's too early to say GL isn't in the movie.

I think people overstate how toxic the Green Lantern property is. I really don't think it's that big of a deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"